Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If your oneitis rejected you but then later wanted to explore a relationship with you, would you do it

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
Forget about desperate sex-starved incel tendencies for awhile and really think about it

She rejected you, made you feel like a worthless piece of shit. Isn't that all you'll really think about if you happen to get with her?

What do you guys think?

*I want to note that no my oneitis did not say she wanted a relationship, but I have a feeling she might eventually even after rejecting me recently*

id say yes then abuse her if she gets emotionally attached because she treated me like trash

If you get rejected you don't have to take it so personally.

Only betabillies get this emotionally invested in a girl they're not fucking.

Did she date abusive bad boy chad after rejecting me?

If you get rejected you don't have to take it so personally.

Only betabillies get this emotionally invested in a girl they're not fucking.
This.

I'd take her any day

I will hate fuck my oneitis and throw her away like trash.

Depends on how she rejected me, if she was a total cunt and humiliated me in the process and made fun of me with her other friends than I would fuck her and say fuck you bitch

Pshh, as if that could every happen. I would stay rejected forever, I wouldnt get a chance to get revenge on her

My oneitis rejected me because she was married. I mean I didn't know she was married when I asked but yeah... If she asked me out now, I would go on a date with her.

*I want to note that no my oneitis did not say she wanted a relationship, but I have a feeling she might eventually even after rejecting me recently*

cope no she wont. why the fuck would she want a relationship after rejecting you dude are you retarded? you're coping so hard

I've thought about this. I think the best option is to waste all her fertile years and never give her children and then dump her when she's wayyyy post-wall

and then impregnate a younger hotter version of her and rub it in her face

I will hate fuck my oneitis and throw her away like trash.

Never understood pumping and dumping. isn't it better to keep leading them on for consistent sex than just having sex once and discarding?

I would say yes just to fuck her and then dump her out because its obviously that she is with obscure interests.

Forget about desperate sex-starved incel tendencies for awhile and really think about it

She rejected you, made you feel like a worthless piece of shit. Isn't that all you'll really think about if you happen to get with her?

What do you guys think?

Pump and treat her like how she treated me, if she improves her behavior towards me I'll slowly treat her better, win win for me either way.

Volcel if you wouldnt bro

JFL at everyone with a oneitis

If she was still a Virgin like she claimed, then absolutely in a heartbeat. She wasn’t too far above my lookmatch, claimed virginity (never had a BF to my knowledge though didn’t confirm this one), and was a proper traditional/conservative. I don’t ever expect to hear from here again, Jamal probably satiesfies her well.

If she came back to me after riding the cock carousel and expected me to be her bux, I would deny her, berate her, and accept my title as volcel.

Never understood pumping and dumping. isn't it better to keep leading them on for consistent sex than just having sex once and discarding?
The female will come back for more if she's physically attracted to you.

Holy shit, of course yes. (I know I'll regret it though)

I'd pump & dump but no way I'd do a relationship. She cut her hair and LARPed as a lesbian in college so mentally she's pretty far gone

I'd pump & dump but no way I'd do a relationship. She cut her hair and LARPed as a lesbian in college so mentally she's pretty far gone

Yeah, the thing about feminism, is that most foids already embraced the ideal at a subconscious level anyways. They don't even realize that they're damaged beyond repair. There really is no coming back from that as a foid. Anyone who gives that a ring should expect to be cucked.