Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If your kid is ugly, you have failed as a parent.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Looks are the only thing that actually matter. Parents need to stop wasting time by teaching their kids about personal and giving them education and all that useless shit.

Parents need to dedicate all their time in making sure the kid grows up to be a 7/10 minimum. Or else they are failures as parents.

If I became a parent, I would looks the fuck Maxx outta my child. He wouldn't be drinking soy milk since early age like his dad did

tell that to the ethnics who breed like rats

if i was parent i would make my son studymaxx his ass off

Boomers let a whole generation be brainwashed by progressive propaganda. My great grandfather would have got his rifle and shot up the local government if he saw the shit they are teaching kids nowadays. He hated fucking nips, fags and freaks.

Parents are stupid to begin with for creating more people, can't really have much expectations of them.

I don't even think most incels are ugly tbh its just that foids don't find average passable because they have an unlimited access to above average males

If I had a son, I would inject him with testosterone during puberty to make sure he develops the most masculine bone structure and gets a deep voice. I would also make sure he is NOT a mouth breather and is mewing constantly. I would also inject him with growth hormones to grow taller. If he still had an ugly face after all that, I would get him plastic surgery.

What's even more funny is how subhuman parents are shocked that their subhuman son is failing in life. My mom still thinks that "I changed overnight", and doesn't know how I ended up where and how I am.

If I had an ugly son, I'd capture foids and force them to fuck him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back