Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If your future Virgin Wife got raped 1 week before your wedding would you still marry her?

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I would have to say no. She would be mentally fucked for the rest of her life and never give me sex also since it would connect her to the rape. But I have a feeling she would have a orgasm during the rape since Women are just nasty like that.

I would certainly have to move on in life but I would let her keep the diamond that I bought her even though I only gave her the diamond because she had her hymen.

I don't wanna be a total ass about it I mean If I call off the wedding and break up with her I at least need to leave her with something.

This scenario is inconceivable to my brain.

I would never get married in the first place.

Marriage is a death trap.

it depends, if she was "raped" by a dog or some other animal or a furniture then most definitely not, but if it was a real forceful rape then I'm not sure, I would not marry her officially but I would still be with her to pump and dump

Last edited:
wouldn't marry anyone, I don't hate myself that much. as for staying in a relationship, despite it being horrible, I would not unless if I really really liked her for who she was.

"rape" = regret sex

Yeah if she was raped by a white guy and she would still fk me tbh.

I would have to say no. She would be mentally fucked for the rest of her life and never give me sex also since it would connect her to the rape. But I have a feeling she would have a orgasm during the rape since Women are just nasty like that.

I would certainly have to move on in life but I would let her keep the diamond that I bought her even though I only gave her the diamond because she had her hymen.

I don't wanna be a total ass about it I mean If I call off the wedding and break up with her I at least need to leave her with something.
Yes I will still marry her, is not her fault she got raped

Depends on who she was raped by, either way I would consider this a disgrace and punish her.

i would hunt the rapist, and murder him in the most heinous way possible, i would brake his arm and legs, so i would but his face in a oven and let him burn to death.

but considenring reality, she proabaly she was just bump and dumped by chad, she wasen't a virgin in first place, and the marriage would end in divorce rape anyway.

if she was a real virgin, and this was a real rape, and knew i was not going to be divorce raped, yes

Only if I mog him and she didn't enjoy it.

serveimage

That would probably be the only way of getting closure ngl
i would probalty try to eat his intenstines while alive, and would set up his body to his family see his dead carcase with no internal organr in it

Yes, its not her fault she wore an incredibly slutty dress to a bar and got raped.

i would probalty try to eat his intenstines while alive, and would set up his body to his family see his dead carcase with no internal organr in it
Wouldn't his intestines be full of shit and half digested food

She would be mentally fucked for the rest of her life
Congratulations for falling for the feminist indoctrination.

Women are made to be fucked and pop out kids. Their consent is just a detail in that story from a biological point of view and they are used to it evolutionarily speaking.

I would tbh. It sucks, but it wasn't her fault in that case. The only real issue would be STDs, I don't think the pussy gets that destroyed after just one fuck.

"raped"
more like being fucked by her Chad ex

Anyone who wouldn't marry a woman they love and is engaged to because she was raped is a piece of shit.

Lol I'm going to go out on a limb and say death is worse than rape.

MISOGYNIST

Stop raping women even more with your hateful comments!!! Or at least put a trigger warning first!!! You're just retraumatizing every woman who's been raped by delegitimizing their trauma.

Reported to the FBI Thought Crime Division.

no i wouldn't marey her. many women have rape fantasies, also if yhe rapist has bigger dick than me she'll never be satisfied.

MISOGYNIST

Stop raping women even more with your hateful comments!!! Or at least put a trigger warning first!!! You're just retraumatizing every woman who's been raped by delegitimizing their trauma.

Reported to the FBI Thought Crime Division.

:soy:

Triggered.

She'd be damaged goods at that point, so no.

lol this thread is going to be quoted by cuckters

I would never get married in the first place.

Marriage is a death trap.
If the foid is virgin there is a 99% chance of being a successful marriage without divorce, it's legit, woman are loyal to their first male their entire life.

Women are made to be fucked and pop out kids. Their consent is just a detail in that story from a biological point of view and they are used to it evolutionarily speaking.

I would tbh. It sucks, but it wasn't her fault in that case. The only real issue would be STDs, I don't think the pussy gets that destroyed after just one fuck.
high iq

It would turn me on tbh.

That's a very pragmatic way of looking at things buddy boyo.

How can you know that? unless she was wearing a burqa she has responsibility

Wearing a burka? Where the fuck do you live? I wouldn't want my hypothetical wife walking about, looking like a fucking letter box.

Wearing a burka? Where the fuck do you live? I wouldn't want my hypothetical wife walking about, looking like a fucking letter box.
Because you're a cuck. Good on you for admitting it.

If she was pinned down and bloodily force fucked out of nowhere then I would stay with her.

lol how’d u even think of this and ya i’d still date her marriage is idiotic

I wouldn't marry in the first place. Marriage is a cucked practice.

Because you're a cuck. Good on you for admitting it.

Naw, not a cuck. Not a fuckin sand nigger either. You can stick your Muslim attire up your arse.

no bro no man i wouldnt marry.