Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your father gave you weed at 14

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
Would it ruin your life? I’m talking about a few ounces of weed at 14. Isn’t this very fucked up?

No. It might actually help you get laid because you can befriend potheads and meet girls that way.

are you talking about yourself? most ppl start at that age but if usually when your dad give u weed he's going to hook u up on heroine pretty soon
Yes I’m talking about myself, he never gave more than weed and alcohol tho. But could this have ruined my life tbh or no,

if he never gave u anything more than weed and alcohol it's okay, he was probably just trying to make u cool so u make friends
But if he gave me large amounts of weed such that I was high all day at 14. Is that’s extremely horrible? He only did this for like 2 months, on a summer break, then didn’t do it ever again. Still pisses me off tho