Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If your face isn't attractive it's all your fault

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★

Silly BBC Leon Edwards enthusiast Mario Rios, sure its "purely" our fault that we are ugly even though we are literal deformities, go on and tell a 5'3 Indian that its purely his fault he is ugly.

Of course this 5+ is sprouting how it all our fault that our faces are ugly. Cant really help when your eyes are too far apart or you have the chin of a reverse ski slop and basically look like a turtle. This guy looks like a faggot anyways.. he can stfu

Of course this 5+ is sprouting how it all our fault that our faces are ugly. Cant really help when your eyes are too far apart or you have the chin of a reverse ski slop and basically look like a turtle. This guy looks like a faggot anyways.. he can stfu
I am literally deformed from being part curry and he mogs my hair big time

just grow a chin bro

just grow a chin bro
Me turning from a quarter curry half spic into chad:
Bnha allmight

he talks like a retard, is he trying to be funny or something?

Going to gym will grow your leg and jaw bones

gxws-Kok8q-R.png

my gift to this idiot normie

I fucking hate self improvement slop videos like those with one word captions where they’re yelling too like shut the fuck up