Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if your eyebrows lack definition, it's over.

cope_overdose

cope_overdose

Greycel
eyebrows can make or break your eye area. 

RKaV5hL.jpg

bzwPmQI.png

T9E9Bmk.jpg

compared to

MBu38vp.jpg

yiIkdCE.jpg

faint eyebrows = it's over.

Stupid thread. It's not that eyebrows are a make-or-break. It's the overall harmony of your face and how it works. Good eyebrows won't do jacks shit if you have a double chin or recessed jaw.

In order to truly be Chad, you need:

hunter eyes
angled eyebrows
canthal tilt
sharp jawline
chiseled cheekbones

That's what you fucking need. Your face is the sum of all parts, and having one feature good or bad doesn't do JACK FUCKING SHIT to save you.

Proof: I have pretty sexy eyes, I've been told this in honest reviews by various Stacies. I have sharp eyes with nice eyebrows. But I have a crooked nose, a double chin, chubby cheeks, bags under my eyes, forehead lines, and that's why I'm still a fucking ugly-ass virgin retard.

This is ridiculous lol. Do you really think that if you have faint eyebrows, your chances with women are instantly zero? Get a reality check, maybe your failure lies in something to do with your personality and attitude, rather than some small feature of your body.

stormer909 said:
This is ridiculous lol. Do you really think that if you have faint eyebrows, your chances with women are instantly zero? Get a reality check, maybe your failure lies in something to do with your personality and attitude, rather than some small feature of your body.

cope.

i believe you can make your eyebrows thicker with makeup, maybe you should look into that.