Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If your dad was was born in our generation do you think he'd be in this forum?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
My dad is the slightly shorter than me (6'1) and he was a Puerto Rican fake normie. He'd like star trek, history, and math but new that people would make fun of him for it , so he made gangsta rap and knowing about drug dealers into his personality. In a lot of ways when it comes to nerd shit we're similar but he hates that side of himself. Yet I could see him being on this forum if he was born as a zoomer. He'd probably be complaining how good Stacy are turbo hoes and that Tyrone is a giga mogger. Do you think your dad would post here?

idk my dad just looked normie tier i think

No, only because he's always believed in doing everything for m'lady. How he got my Mom would definitely not be possible today, though.

Doubtful, he had his first sexual experience at 15

Hard to say. He was tall and NT, but was like a 4.5/10 facially. Maybe he would, maybe not.

No, even if he was slightly incel he would’ve been too proud to admit it

Yes he would.

And if I was born in his generation, I wouldn't be.

no he would be a muslim bluepiled coper thinking god blessed him in some way

Hopefully, then I never would have to be born.

My dad is the slightly shorter than me (6'1) and he was a Puerto Rican fake normie. He'd like star trek, history, and math but new that people would make fun of him for it , so he made gangsta rap and knowing about drug dealers into his personality. In a lot of ways when it comes to nerd shit we're similar but he hates that side of himself. Yet I could see him being on this forum if he was born as a zoomer. He'd probably be complaining how good Stacy are turbo hoes and that Tyrone is a giga mogger. Do you think your dad would post here?
He would be here posting threads about food, offroading, and car mechanic shit, just chilling around, talking about Studying shit and philosophy.

Last edited:
No really, he's a normie slave that'll follow anything normie and probably plays Valorant nowadays. I'm sure that bastard could beg a PC while I cannot.

Hearing him talk about ex girlfriends and wild stories from his youth is brutal
I bet. My dad mostly told me about car storied of the muscle cars he has had, not about girlfriends (although he definitely wasn’t an incel back then)

Back then when it was far easier keep in mind
He's NT with a 5.5/10 face and pretty funny too. The only thing really holding him back is his height (5'8), but I don't think he'd be remotely incel tier if he was young today

absolutely

Whether you admit or not, an incel is still an incel
True but I’m saying he wouldn’t post on a forum like this. Plus he looked white and was normie tier so he would have found someone

My dad had to stalk my mom to get her lmao

He would be too bluepilled to ever use this site but he would qualify as a member to sign up

I bet. My dad mostly told me about car storied of the muscle cars he has had, not about girlfriends (although he definitely wasn’t an incel back then)
Damn. Owning multiple muscle cars is like THE chad trait

No idea, I've never met the cocksucker before. But I assume he was at least an 'NT' or 'Chad tier' for my subhuman-mother to even consider getting PUMPED AND DUMPED by.

Last edited:
He's NT with a 5.5/10 face and pretty funny too. The only thing really holding him back is his height (5'8), but I don't think he'd be remotely incel tier if he was young today
He’d be alright then if he’s very NT

Damn. Owning multiple muscle cars is like THE chad trait
He only owned one at a time. Still super awesome though. Was nice when he was alive and him and me enjoyed cool car stuff together.

He would 100%, be incel, but he wouldnt be registered on her because he is giga bluepilled

He would be here posting threads about F1, just chilling around, talking about Studying shit
Hes a 5'3 high functioning autistcel, very few friends, only had first gf at 25.

He only owned one at a time. Still super awesome though. Was nice when he was alive and him and me enjoyed cool car stuff together.
At least you have fond memories of him brocel :feelscomfy: I get along well enough with my dad but we have next to no common interests

He nutted in a syringe and then my mom injected it inside her. He's still a virgin.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I’m at a loss for words if this shit is true. Why did he even agree to this?

At least you have fond memories of him brocel :feelscomfy: I get along well enough with my dad but we have next to no common interests
At least you and your dad get along. My dad and I usually got along, and we did a ton of cool stuff over the years.

Yeah, we are, im still live in my parents house after all lol
Based. Having a dad that’s into the same hobbies as you is one of the nicest things. How about your mom? Are you and her close?

No my Dad was HTN or maybe even a Chadlite when he was young he was 6’4 and looked a little bit like Christopher Reeves

Based. Having a dad that’s into the same hobbies as you is one of the nicest things. How about your mom? Are you and her close?
Still a Neurotic POS as always, just made fun of me for being car autist saying that "im obsessed with cars like i have the money for one".

Still a Neurotic POS as always, just made fun of me for being car autist saying that "im obsessed with cars like i have the money for one".
So I get the impression your dad is a cool dude and your mother is kind of a nasty cunt