Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If your below 20 your not an incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
cover3.jpg

yeh i said it zoomers

That's mostly true:yes:

I am 20 and a zoomer checkmate

oldcel cope thread
@Draestyn @Therapywasaaste the boomers are at it again :feelsUgh:

8 months left ,.
all i can see in those 8 months is more hairline recession

I was an incel at 12,at 13, at 14, at 15 and now in my early 20s still. It is over when you say it is over...

@Abominationcel @IncelHQ @Broly JFL at this cope post... I guess Joseph Merrick wasn't an incel when he was under 20.

Complicated subject. I remember when I was in high school and realized how bad I had it. It can be horrible and depressing and it can be a sign on what's to come for sure like my life. But you also can either have a glow up later or career max. I've seen guys that look very young or dorky but when they hit 20 they get bigger and look masculine or different.

High IQ. Especially if they’re tall and white.

Tall, white, and young = fakecel.

Complicated subject. I remember when I was in high school and realized how bad I had it. It can be horrible and depressing and it can be a sign on what's to come for sure like my life. But you also can either have a glow up later or career max. I've seen guys that look very young or dorky but when they hit 20 they get bigger and look masculine or different.
Do you remember when the guy from this forum grew in height when he was 17 and then started slaying

@Abominationcel @IncelHQ @Broly JFL at this cope post... I guess Joseph Merrick wasn't an incel when he was under 20.
He was giga slayER undER 20

Yeah bro, thats totally the less hypegamic generation :feelstastyman:

I get the argument that teens haven't had enough life experiences and don't have enough opportunities to be able to conclude confidently they're incels. But I also think a lot of people understand their social position very well early in life. There are quite a few studies that link early life social experiences, like being bullied or making close friends or easily forming relationships, with consistent later life (after college, in the workplace...) experiences. And while there are some ugly-duckling-to-handsome-swan stories, a lot of unfortunate-looking or socially awkward kids become only more unfortunate-looking or socially awkward as they mature. I'd even expect genes and early life experiences to reasonably predict later life successes. For my own part, my biggest regret in life is that I didn't put myself on permanent holiday when I first had the thought at the age of nine.

I'm rather tall (1.80), White (mainly German and Italian), and young (turned 19 a few days ago), but I get no pussy at all. Not a single one. It's over even for me.

If you're going to university then yeah, but otherwise if you can't get any in high school it's 100% over. Things just get far worse from there.

yeah because life just suddenly starts when you turn 20, as if your teenage years never happened and are irrelevant.

I say 19-21 (college age years), if you are still a virigin beyond that than its over. Also you can't claim its over if you've never constantly tried to approach and at least looksmaxx. The only people who can claim its over when they are under 19 are legit truecels/deformedcels (down syndrome,cleft lip, special ed-cels, beetlejuicecels etc)

actually one can be and is an incel in reality. He may not know the term incel or manosphere in general.

If you are khhv by the end of hs you are a confirmed trucel no matter what some hard copper say, if you didn't experience romance in your teenage you are most likely never going to experience them further in you pseudo-life.
It's normal for a 15-17yo to be virgin.
Not for westerners.

Ban these under 20 zoomerz