Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You'd Kill An Adult Male, But Women Or Children Are Off Limits, You Don't Have A "Code", YOU ARE JUST A HYPOCRITE

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
There's this iconic scene in the scarface movie that I always found kind of funny

The scene where he goes on and on about how ok it is to kill this guy, but women and children are off limits for some reason

It really portrays the inherent misandry of society that this "code" is a norm amongst all people, and when expressed in media people go on about how good of a person the killer is because he "has a code", and men are expected to just praise his actions too lol, its ridiculous

Its a "code" you often see expressed in movies by the "dark hero" who "deep down" is always a good person, he's a "man's man" JFL

It isn't a code, its nothing but emotional and arbitrarily based hypocrisy

The logic of the code doesn't even make sense, the go to argument of why you can't kill women and children, is because its unfair and not "manly" because they are weaker than you

THE GUY YOU ARE FUCKING KILLING IS WEAKER THAN YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE KILLING HIM VIA MELEE

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It literally makes no sense at all, if you can't kill someone because they are weaker than you, then you can't kill anyone, because you can only kill someone that you gain advantage over (be it temporarily or not), having a gun pointed at someone when they are unarmed or doesn't have their gun ready to shoot you, makes them at that moment inferior to you and weaker than you, so if you can't kill someone who is weaker, then you literally can't kill anyone, because one can only end the life of someone that they have rendered inferior to them, be it via tactics, weaponry or physical strength/capability, to kill someone means to gain advantage over them

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW EASILY THIS "CODE" FALLS APART WITH A SIMPLE HYPOTHETICAL

Lets say you are a hitman, the best there has ever been, world renowned, you've killed thousands of men

You are the only person I would hire, I've given you no distinct time limit for killing my target, other than what is stated below (before they are of a certain age)

I have a target, someone that I need killed before they can reach the age where they collect an inheritance, if they die I get it instead (you've done may jobs like this before, but this one is quite different, the target is younger than usual, a lot younger)

This is the target (at his current age):
TargetAsBaby

This is also the target (at 1 year before he's eligible to claim the inheritance):
TargetAsAdult

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU KILLING THAT INDIVIDUAL AS A BABY OR AS AN ADULT, AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU FORCEFULLY ENDED SOMEONES LIFE FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, YOU MURDERED THEM, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY "LOOK CUTE" OR NOT, YOU ARE ENDING A LIFE, ITS NOTHING BUT HYPOCRISY TO KILL THE GUY BUT REFUSE TO KILL THE SAME GUY AS A BABY

If anything I'd say that mindset is sinister, its like someone wanting to do evil, but they want to be "guilt free", you shouldn't get to be guilt free and create mental gymnastics loopholes so you can cope with what you do, accept that you are evil

If you are going to be a killer, BE A KILLER, stop lying to yourself about what you do, and pretending like you "have a code" and you're better than "other killers" who slaughter indiscriminately, they are actually the better ones, the fair ones

INDISCRIMINATE KILLERS ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES WITH A FUNCTIONING CODE

Last edited:
to be fair anything can happen before the baby grows up, otherwise killing a femoid is based mashallah

high iq

that "code" is fucking stupid

you can also see it in prison, with people who are there for a reason but are giving shit to people whose crimes are socially despised

its impressive how gullible and submissive to social conditioning criminals are, ironically

I thought this too. Criminals who beat you up in prison for attacking women and children also prey on the weak, and usually in groups as well. They never pick on someone who mogs them.
The real reason must lie in that men are more expandable than women and children, but it would be too blackpilling to admit that.

I can understand sparing children. They are more vulnerable, defenseless, mostly innocent and have all their lives ahead of them.

But women? Why? Didn't they fight so hard for equality? :forcedsmile:

I can understand sparing children. They are more vulnerable, defenseless, mostly innocent and have all their lives ahead of them.

If they want to be treated equally, we can certainly make that happen.

1. Dude every fucking adult was once a child, you are killing that same child, I don't understand how people create these arbitrary emotional rules to live by, you are still evil either way, you can't "give yourself a pass" for "sparing children"

2. Its like you didn't read the thread at all, I already dismantled this same BS argument, and even stated that it was the most typical defense used:

The logic of the code doesn't even make sense, the go to argument of why you can't kill women and children, is because its unfair and not "manly" because they are weaker than you

THE GUY YOU ARE FUCKING KILLING IS WEAKER THAN YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE KILLING HIM VIA MELEE

It literally makes no sense at all, if you can't kill someone because they are weaker than you, then you can't kill anyone, because you can only kill someone that you gain advantage over (be it temporarily or not), having a gun pointed at someone when they are unarmed or doesn't have their gun ready to shoot you, makes them at that moment inferior to you and weaker than you, so if you can't kill someone who is weaker, then you literally can't kill anyone, because one can only end the life of someone that they have rendered inferior to them, be it via tactics, weaponry or physical strength/capability, to kill someone means to gain advantage over them

THE PERSON WHO YOU HAVE A GUN POINTED ON, AT THAT MOMENT, IS VULNERABLE AND DEFENSELESS

You can't use ones weakness as an argument not to kill them, BECAUSE IN ORDER TO KILL SOMEONE YOU HAVE TO RENDER THEM WEAKER THAN YOU (be it in tactics, weaponry or physical strength/capability)

If they want to be treated equally, we can certainly make that happen.
It needs to happen. Equal rights equal fights right? If anyone physically attacks me/attacks me with a weapon, I should have the legal right to curb stomp them regardless of their gender.

The code is largely an attempt to claim moral superiority. Look at how militaries in the past shelled whole cities. You don't think women and children died? And nobody said anything. Its just posturing.

1. Dude every fucking adult was once a child, you are killing that same child, I don't understand how people create these arbitrary emotional rules to live by, you are still evil either way, you can't "give yourself a pass" for "sparing children"

2. Its like you didn't read the thread at all, I already dismantled this same BS argument, and even stated that it was the most typical defense used:
You're right about the "being weaker" part. It makes no sense to think killing a man is more ok based on the argument that "they can defend themselves" in a situation where they clearly can't, like most hitman jobs (weapons, surprise attack, etc).

But you didn't address the time argument. I agree with you that the reason people get more outraged with people killing children is basically the same they detest pedophilia,children look cute and defenseless and trigger our protection programming. But children have more time to live ahead of them, that's why people lament young deaths more than old deaths, which makes sense.

I wouldn't kill an ugly male or a baby. They're not my enemies after all.

Women are wonderful effect + think of the children fallacy
Tbh the whole ''code'' is there so killers can feel better about themselves. Tbh civilization was built off of the backs of armies of killers who were convinced they were somehow better than the other killers.
Prob also a need for normies and especially women to have a way to justify their respect and love for killers. There must exist some type of good killer, who they can all agree is good, and is socially acceptable to admire, otherwise how would they explain all the violence in movies? Viewers would feel guilty inside when admiring an on screen or IRL killer. (Men might feel guilt, women don’t know what guilt is)

Last edited:
If I weren’t Christian, I would give into my innately evil nature and kill with no remorse. I feel no empathy and only hate towards anyone who so much as looks at me wrong.

But you didn't address the time argument

Time is irrelevant, that was literally the point of my hypothetical, IT DID ADDRESS TIME (did you even read the thread? JFL)

But children have more time to live ahead of them, that's why people lament young deaths more than old deaths, which makes sense.

Ok so lets say there's a baby, you refuse to kill the baby now, wait 18 years and then come back and kill them, killing them is now somehow better in that case? :feelskek: (the point of the hypothetical was to convey the ridiculousness of this)

Dude you know this doesn't makes sense logically, bringing up what normies think based on emotional thought, proves my point even more, its exactly my point, its not an argument against me

The entire concept of "young deaths" being bad revolves around thinking that they "missed out on life experiences" and "didn't get to live a full life"

That can be said about anyone because we all have varying degrees of life experience even regardless of age

A lot of young teen children have had more experiences than you and I, so is it now worse for us to be killed than for them to be killed?

Take a 15 year old Chad born into a rich family, he's enjoyed sex with multiple beautiful prime teenage girls, went to the best parties, eaten the best food, traveled to various countries in the world, lets say he even knocked up a stacey and has a bastard kid on the way

HE HAS EXPERIENCED MORE IN LIFE THAN EITHER OF US HAVE AS ADULTS (AND REPRODUCED)

Is it now somehow better to kill him rather than us because we've "missed out on more"? (even though he's a child)

Of course not, the only logically consistent standard, is that nobody is off limits, every other standard is arbitrary and illogical

Last edited:
I'm gonna watch scarface again , It's been a while

Inb4 thread deleted and warning given

:€

No top notch incelspiration for us.

A lot of young teen children have had more experiences than you and I, so is it now worse for us to be killed than for them to be killed?

Take a 15 year old Chad born into a rich family, he's enjoyed sex with multiple beautiful prime teenage girls, went to the best parties, eaten the best food, traveled to various countries in the world, lets say he even knocked up a stacey and has a bastard kid on the way

HE HAS EXPERIENCED MORE IN LIFE THAN EITHER OF US HAVE AS ADULTS (AND REPRODUCED)

Is it now somehow better to kill him rather than us because we've "missed out on more"? (even though he's a child)
I agree with you, the main reason people get more touched by young deaths has to do with looks, especially children, but I think the experiences thing has to do with averages. Yeah, comparing a Chad to an incel, he lives more till 14 then we'll live till even 100 in terms of life experiences, especially sex and romance, but on average, young people have their lives ahead of them while old people already lived some things.

Also, if you compare the young Chad to us, he didn't only have much more experiences already, he would have even much more if not killed. We didn't have romantic and sexual (well some did through prostitutes, but whatever) experiences because we were incels, but it's not like we're going to have them from now on anyway. Especially not experiences of the magnitude of Chad's.

I think people kinda know being old sucks in the end of the day. It has to do with lookism but also with this. For some old wagecuck loser, death is a relief, not being robbed of all the amazing experiences he was going to have like we at least hope for a child.

Yeah, comparing a Chad to an incel, he lives more till 14 then we'll live till even 100 in terms of life experiences

The average human period has enjoyed more of life than we have, the average teenager has enjoyed more than life that we have, being an incel is a rarity

I don't need to compare us to a young Chad, compared to a young normie we still lose, some of us haven't even held a woman's hand, like come on dude

For some old wagecuck loser, death is a relief, not being robbed of all the amazing experiences he was going to have like we at least hope for a child.

You can rationalize this any which way you want about why people think this way, my point is that they are a hypocrite, why they think that way makes no difference, they are still a hypocrite

Ironically that hypocrisy disappears if you paint the adult as a "great evil"

Ask any person if they would kill baby hitler to prevent what he does in the future, and their answer is yes, aren't they just assuming that any baby they don't kill won't grow up to do great evil, whose to say the baby you kill wouldn't have been a serial killer

The only way to be consistent and fair, is to kill indiscriminately

You can rationalize this any which way you want about why people think this way, my point is that they are a hypocrite, why they think that way makes no difference, they are still a hypocrite

Ironically that hypocrisy disappears if you paint the adult as a "great evil"

Ask any person if they would kill baby hitler to prevent what he does in the future, and their answer is yes, aren't they just assuming that any baby they don't kill won't grow up to do great evil, whose to say the baby you kill wouldn't have been a serial killer

The only way to be consistent and fair, is to kill indiscriminately
You're right, the difference between killing a child and an equally defenseless man can be supported by some arguments based on averages like the ones I made, but yeah, a murder is a murder, at the end of the day you don't really know who was going to live more or better even though the child had statistically more chances to do so. It's a quantitative difference, not a qualitative one like they want it to be ("a man can defend himself, but a child can't!" - well, not in all situations).

In the end of the day everything boils down mainly to lookism. It's exactly the same with pedo/hebe/ephebophilia. Young Chad fucking young girl= yay! / some old "creep" doing the same= boo!

All lives are equal, that's what the feminists want.
So cucks, please, stop putting women on pedestal

I really like bpp's posts.
Thought provoking stuff...

I just realized, the killing of children is a jewish tactic!

"Because, they MIGHT grow up to be enemies..."

Add all the various food toxins to the various media / schooling toxins and, BAM! Weak, easy to kill, Soy boys!

All are equal in my eyes because we are all human beings....but women are lesser than men

also women actually can effect the world and fuck people over. Women have killed, raped, tortured and done all sorts of nasty shit while a baby literally never has.

low IQ

the reason women and children aren't considered equal targets is because they aren't.

men are competition, women are a resource. that's how it's always been.

no horse in the race; I don't plan to kill anyone as I'm civilised. Would probably kill anyone if I had to save my own bacon.

In before I get called a cuck again by a bunch of dudes who talk a lot about being extreme and killing whilst doing nothing but writing essays.

There's this iconic scene in the scarface movie that I always found kind of funny

The scene where he goes on and on about how ok it is to kill this guy, but women and children are off limits for some reason

It really portrays the inherent misandry of society that this "code" is a norm amongst all people, and when expressed in media people go on about how good of a person the killer is because he "has a code", and men are expected to just praise his actions too lol, its ridiculous

Its a "code" you often see expressed in movies by the "dark hero" who "deep down" is always a good person, he's a "man's man" JFL

Lets say you are a hitman, the best there has ever been, world renowned, you've killed thousands of men

You are the only person I would hire, I've given you no distinct time limit for killing my target, other than what is stated below (before they are of a certain age)

I have a target, someone that I need killed before they can reach the age where they collect an inheritance, if they die I get it instead (you've done may jobs like this before, but this one is quite different, the target is younger than usual, a lot younger)

View attachment 168542

This is also the target (at 1 year before he's eligible to claim the inheritance):
View attachment 168543

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU KILLING THAT INDIVIDUAL AS A BABY OR AS AN ADULT, AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU FORCEFULLY ENDED SOMEONES LIFE FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, YOU MURDERED THEM, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY "LOOK CUTE" OR NOT, YOU ARE ENDING A LIFE, ITS NOTHING BUT HYPOCRISY TO KILL THE GUY BUT REFUSE TO KILL THE SAME GUY AS A BABY

If anything I'd say that mindset is sinister, its like someone wanting to do evil, but they want to be "guilt free", you shouldn't get to be guilt free and create mental gymnastics loopholes so you can cope with what you do, accept that you are evil

If you are going to be a killer, BE A KILLER, stop lying to yourself about what you do, and pretending like you "have a code" and you're better than "other killers" who slaughter indiscriminately, they are actually the better ones, the fair ones

I hated that movie so much for his scene.

Then scarface white knights his sister the whole movie.

The more violent or masculine the man, the bigger cuck he is.

In older times, killing females and children in a conquest war was a bad idea because they'd be willing servants to the new order. Slaves and war brides. A higher ratio of females to males generally makes for a more stable society; the opposite always results in an underclass of incel malcontents who make the streets unsafe at night.

View attachment 168542

View attachment 168543

I lived in a city with one of the highest homicide rates in the U.S.A and women being murdered isn't uncommon. One's I can think of off top of my head was this one 35 year old career criminal who robbed a group of girls outside of a bar and told them to turn around and he shot one of them, who was 21, in the back of the head, killing her. I was just at that same bar a couple weeks earlier.

This other girl was shot to death in front of her house for testifying in court against a man who had car jacked her earlier. And then there was these 18 and 22 year old girls found dead in a park not far from where I used to live. The 22 year old had tried to break up with her boyfriend so he shot at her. She was able to get away and her 18 year old friend was with her when it happened. So she pressed charges against him. He offered her $5,000 USD to drop the charges. She declined the money.

So he and some of his friends kidnapped her and her friend at gunpoint in front of their house and put them in the trunk of the car. The ex boyfriend and the father of the 22 year old got into a shootout during the kidnapping. She was able to text the names of her kidnappers from the trunk of the car. Anyway, about 2 weeks later, she and her 18 year old friend were found shot in the head and buried in a shallow grave. Anyway, the ex boyfriend got life in prison without parole and his accomplices, in exchange for their testimonies received about 20-40 years in prison.

I say that to say that around where I used to live, man or woman, it doesn't matter.

JFL at this subzero IQ. Men and their efforts are the biggest resource(s) ever utilized on the earth, to be used by other men under the threat of violence and sometimes a miniscule carrot. Foids can also be competition for specific things or generalized resources, or even in the more abstract sense if they use their cunning and manipulation to hurt you in some way, even by proxy in the form of other men obviously. Try rethinking that statement.

Thread is awesome, not surprised.

high iq

you can also see it in prison, with people who are there for a reason but are giving shit to people whose crimes are socially despised

its impressive how gullible and submissive to social conditioning criminals are, ironically
High iq

JFL at this subzero IQ. Men and their efforts are the biggest resource(s) ever utilized on the earth, to be used by other men under the threat of violence and sometimes a miniscule carrot. Foids can also be competition for specific things or generalized resources, or even in the more abstract sense if they use their cunning and manipulation to hurt you in some way, even by proxy in the form of other men obviously. Try rethinking that statement.

all that matters is gene propagation. that's why we're all so mad abut being on incels.co instead of being mad about all the other things we don't get to experience in life

A child is actually innocent though, it's what happens later in life that may influence their decisions. Your environment plays a large factor in your upbringing, even Hitler probably wouldn't turn out the way he did if he was born in another time, another place.

Not one second but OP is right.

The strong go after the weak, cowards go after those not prepared & you have a mix of the lucky lawful & opportunistic lawless.

A child is actually innocent though, it's what happens later in life that may influence their decisions.
They are not "innocent", JFL, they simply lack the ability (cognitive or material) to do harm, depending on the context. Small children are fucking cruel sometimes, seriously bluepill if you think otherwise.

all that matters is gene propagation. that's why we're all so mad abut being on incels.co instead of being mad about all the other things we don't get to experience in life
Well, yeah. Still does not take away from the fact that gene propagation requires life in all its horror to go on as it must, and all the inherent intra-personal conflicts that go along with it also. It does not take away from what I was implying. Foids and even really small kids can be objectively destructive to an adult man, to think otherwise is to put on the thickest of rose tinted glasses.

They are not "innocent", JFL, they simply lack the ability (cognitive or material) to do harm, depending on the context. Small children are fucking cruel sometimes, seriously bluepill if you think otherwise.
blackpill

In older times, killing females and children in a conquest war was a bad idea because they'd be willing servants to the new order. Slaves and war brides. A higher ratio of females to males generally makes for a more stable society; the opposite always results in an underclass of incel malcontents who make the streets unsafe at night.
This.

Men are naturally backstabbing cucks because men can be impregnated and have a baby. Men constantly strive to be the alpha of the group. The nature of humans is that the alpha male used to impregnate a lot of women and exert his dominance on the rest of the males on the tribe. So everyone is useful (kids are useful because they are the kids of the alpha male) besides other males.

low IQ

the reason women and children aren't considered equal targets is because they aren't.

no horse in the race; I don't plan to kill anyone as I'm civilised. Would probably kill anyone if I had to save my own bacon.

In before I get called a cuck again by a bunch of dudes who talk a lot about being extreme and killing whilst doing nothing but writing essays.

1. You are a cuck

2. It has nothing to do with anyone being an "equal target", it has to do with the arbitrary criteria for killing someone, it makes no sense to let a 10 year old boy live, but if you got a contract on him 8 years later, its not abitrarily now "alright" to kill him because he's reached the age of adulthood for THIS ERA

The point of the thread went over your head, killing is wrong period, to say its ok to kill adult males but women and children are too sacred to kill is hypocrisy and it doesn't make you any better of a person for refusing to kill them, that's the point of the thread

3. Your last point is a fallacy, someone not doing something yet is not proof that they would never do it, the implication of your ridiculous argument here is that men who call you a cuck are obligated to go out and randomly kill someone to prove to you that they would do what they are dissing you for not doing, that's ridiculous

A child is actually innocent though, it's what happens later in life that may influence their decisions. Your environment plays a large factor in your upbringing, even Hitler probably wouldn't turn out the way he did if he was born in another time, another place.

Children are not innocent, this is the most blue pilled BS ever, and either way what difference does that make

All those people who get killed in mass shootings are "innocent" under some standard

I remember playing the first Assassin's Creed game (which is trash btw) and there is this one character who he doesn't kill when he finds out its a woman... he makes some bullshit excuse about her not being his "original target" but its pretty obvious.

So she sends men to kill you while trying to kill you herself... yet you defeat her and spare her life because she has pussy.

We also see criminals who will gladly torture an innocent man to death to steal his shoes, but think he is above rapists in prison and will even rape them himself JFL.

All misandrist men should have their limbs removed one by one, bunch of useless bastards.

I agree 100%. That code is hypocritical for what you say and also in fiction "antiheroes" usually put limits on them like those codes, because otherwise they would not be differentiated from "bad guys". It's like those movies where the "villain" wants a better world and the "good guy" ruins everything for muh "people deserve to choose and be free".

It's like those movies where the "villain" wants a better world and the "good guy" ruins everything for muh "people deserve to choose and be free".

JFL this is the biggest cliche in movies

Reminds me of this image:
9de46a084e0ce0ea7091c853d455fe819681a97a3e29dcb347ee057b39cdd381_1.jpg

The villains always make more sense that the heroes in most movies, and that's because the villains have vision, they aren't NPC's, while the heroes are just generic "well this is what I was raised to think, these are the values that are collectively spread"

Death Note I think is one of the best examples of this, Kira was just going to make the world a safer place, crime would have went down and the world would have been safer, but L is literally the guy you speak of - "people deserve to choose and be free", or my favorite "nobody should have that kind of power" (this is often said by people who ironically worship a God)

JFL this is the biggest cliche in movies

Reminds me of this image:
9de46a084e0ce0ea7091c853d455fe819681a97a3e29dcb347ee057b39cdd381_1.jpg

The villains always make more sense that the heroes in most movies, and that's because the villains have vision, they aren't NPC's, while the heroes are just generic "well this is what I was raised to think, these are the values that are collectively spread"

Death Note I think is one of the best examples of this, Kira was just going to make the world a safer place, crime would have went down and the world would have been safer, but L is literally the guy you speak of - "people deserve to choose and be free", or my favorite "nobody should have that kind of power" (this is often said by people who ironically worship a God)
That pic :feelskek:. Yes "heroes" are npc's just like the audience to which they are addressed.

>jewish movies are cucked and have been cucked since forever
imagine my shock

do you watch devon stack?

Another retarded longthread by you
'you think im fuckin like you?'

in the natural state of the world aka. constant war, men are competition and women are a resource. you don't kill women because you can rape them instead. only in the current cucked, weak, gynocentric world are foids not considered a resource

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU KILLING THAT INDIVIDUAL AS A BABY OR AS AN ADULT
Wrong: killing middle-aged adults is worse than killing babies because that's a greater waste of resources. Think of all the food and nurturing that went into creating that adult. At least when a baby dies, they haven't eaten much or been nurtured much.

Killing adults only begins to approach baby-tier lesser-offense status when you're talking about elderly nearing end of lifespan.

high iq

this was eye opening and you have made a good point. I have to think about this as this may change the way I think.