Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you won the lotto, could you date all the women coming at you?

Would you give women another chance if you won the lotto?

• Yes

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 84.4%

• Total voters
N

Narazz

Officer
I couldn't here. I'd be like It's pretty clear what you want. you all had your chance!

JFL at not being genuinely desired.

no. betabux = not true, primal love. fuck that, ill use it for copes, charity and making foids angry that i wont let them leech off my lotterybux.

The idea of an incel charity was suggested in another thread, so when I was informed of the 1.5 billion dollar jackpot, I thought, "That's what I would use the money for, if I were to win."
Unfortunately I'm not intelligent enough to run an organization like that, and I don't imagine many capable people would be willing to associate themselves with that idea. Also, it just seems very difficult.

I could also just invest all of it, and because I would spend almost none of it, it would simply accumulate till I die. Assuming the money were managed well, and I lived another 70 years, I could be one of the richest men on the planet. But civilization might not exist in 70 years, so it is better to make use of the money now, rather than later.

I also thought about simply giving it all, or all but a few hundred thousand for my family, away, maybe to one of the conservationist organizations that buy private land and protect it. I like that option the best.

Last edited:
i would fuck them but i wouldn’t date them if they knew i was rich beforehand

I would spend it on drugs, hookers, and guns.

yes. i'd give them false hope that they can be in a relationship with me and get my money, but i'll just pump and dump

Rich people must be so paranoid. I can imagine what goes through their minds when they speak to women.

if i would win the lotto, i would find everyday a different goldigger, make her suck my dick, then fuck her from behind and then i would cum on her face like the whore she is. after that i would leave the room while my security guards removing her from my property, all of these without giving her even 1$.

I’d do what any sensible man would do - string them along thinking they will get a piece of my money for long enough to get sex and then get rid of them like the trash they are and move on to the next.

Wouldn’t date, but I’d definitely take advantage of all that pussy. I’d pump and dump everyone

i would fuck them but i wouldn’t date them if they knew i was rich beforehand
Wouldn’t date, but I’d definitely take advantage of all that pussy. I’d pump and dump everyone
i would find everyday a different goldigger, make her suck my dick, then fuck her from behind and then i would cum on her face like the whore she is. after that i would leave the room while my security guards removing her from my property, all of these without giving her even 1$.
i'd give them false hope that they can be in a relationship with me and get my money, but i'll just pump and dump
I would spend it on drugs, hookers, and guns.
High iq.

Rather use the money to looksmaxx

We can buy tickets together and write down all the combination of numbers then split the prize when we win.

And have it all stolen bc of some metoo bullshit? I think not

Winning the lottery would give me more of a reason to be vocel.
plus treating foids like the garbage they are would be my dream.

I’d do what any sensible man would do - string them along thinking they will get a piece of my money for long enough to get sex and then get rid of them like the trash they are and move on to the next.
yep.

Question is would a woman pollute her womb with incel genetics in order to get half your jackpot through maintenance?

Happened to Slash from Guns and Roses and he isn't even married to the woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back