Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you won $70,000,000 USD in the lotto would you go to Africa or Eastern Europe to ascend

where would you go

• Africa

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 72 86.7%

• Total voters
Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Would you got any number of African countries or Eastern European countries?

EE women are hot ngl

Clearly Eastern European countries. The bitches there are much hotter and have less AIDS plus they are no ethnics and in Africa you are likely to get robbed and decapitated.

Eastern Europe of course, Africa is a shithole.

No, I would build up Germany and transform it into the German Reich once again. I would also inject myself the purest form of growth hormones to become a 10 foot giant.

No, I would build up Germany and transform it into the German Reich once again. I would also inject myself the purest form of growth hormones to become a 10 foot giant.
would you buy a monster truck and drive over all foids in their cars?

Why would anyone go africa?

I'd go to Africa
fuck as many locals as I can and fertilize the rest with my sperm
invest the money into raising my hundreads of thousands of offsprings under a dictatorial regime
I'd train them combat tactics and arm them with decommissioned soviet weapons
after 20 years I'd send them to Europe to invade and enslave everyone as revenge

Why would anyone go africa?
Why wouldn't you?
I'd go to Africa
fuck as many locals as I can and fertilize the rest with my sperm
invest the money into raising my hundreads of thousands of offsprings under a dictatorial regime
I'd train them combat tactics and arm them with decommissioned soviet weapons
after 20 years I'd send them to Europe to invade and enslave everyone as revenge
An army of combat trained Tyrones....not bad

I don't know I would have to think hard on that one

I already live in Eastern Europe :kys:

Ye I'd try all places, north Africa, east Europe, Brazil.

would you buy a monster truck and drive over all foids in their cars?

Only men are allowed to drive then.
Also, we would do further research regarding flying saucers. We would use the Haunebu as foundation to bring a tribute to our ancestors as a proper memento.

I’m already in Eastern Europe and I think I would stay here, buy a nice apartment in quiet neighborhood and surgerymaxxx (not here of course I would go to the best surgeon there is).

I'd go to asia

I am already in EE. Our women are top shelf. No need to go anywhere else.

70,000,000/(365,55*1000) = 191.65

With that kind of money I could spend one thousand dollars a day during almost two hundred years.

Basically enough to live comfortably surrounded with whores until I die.

why would i go fuck ugly niggers in africa instead of slavs? retarded OP

70,000,000/(365,55*1000) = 191.65

With that kind of money I could spend one thousand dollars a day during almost two hundred years.

Basically enough to live comfortably surrounded with whores until I die.
you didnt take into account the inflation

I want some black pussy

70.000.000 usd would mean 350.000.000tl in Turkey. I would go Turkey.

Fuck wasting money on impressing foids enough to get you laid. I wouldn't give those evil cunts a cent! I would use it for people who have suffered at the hands of life. give it to some third world dying starving incel and give him a house and food. Invest in businesses and give incels plastic surgeries free of charge

Fuck wasting money on impressing foids enough to get you laid. I wouldn't give those evil cunts a cent!

True. Id rather goto SEA and pay hookers.

Eastern Europe without any doubt, with that money it's impossible that a blonde russian foid deny me sex

I don't want AIDS so eastern europe

the only thing they have to do is move out of us\europe to their motherland
exactly.Most ethnics in their home countries look like dog shit because of poverty and bad nutrition.
They mog their ethnic counterparts.

Eastern European chicks can be extremely hot so there

exactly.Most ethnics in their home countries look like dog shit because of poverty and bad nutrition.
They mog their ethnic counterparts.
but "muh future muh wonderland muh human rights(lol)" while if you happened to be born as an unnatractive slav you are doomed
Eastern European chicks can be extremely hot so there
thats what slavlands are known for, ugly men and smoking hot women.come and slay easily

why would anyone go to africa? black women are digstugin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back