Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you woke up 90 years early from hibernation on a spaceship travelling through space would you wake up a foid?

Thread title

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
On Netflix I just watch a movie called Passengers. The movie is about 5,000 people in hibernation travelling through interstellar space to another Earth-like planet. It stars Chad Chris Pratt who woke up from hibernation 90 years early. He was going around lonely for a year fapping to a foid who he found attractive. He then decided to wake up the foid he found hot when his loneliness became too much. Of course since he is a Chad the foid fucked him but was mad with him for a while when it found out that Chad woke up the foid on purpose. Eventually the foid forgave the Chad and they stayed on the spaceship together alone until they died.

I was wondering what would happen if I or any other incel did this? If I did this the foid would probably talk to me and stuff but would definitely never fuck me and if it found out that I woke it up, it would probably murder me in my sleep (it was about to murder Chad in the movie but stopped when it saw his Chad face).

To be fair it would not be my natural inclination to wake someone up from hibernation and doom them for life, I was actually a little bit disgusted when Chad woke the foid up. I came to my senses though and realised it is a foid and who cares if its life is ruined. If I ever came across this situation now (having watched this movie) I would probably wake up a few foids to see if I have a chance with any. If they all reject me, their life is ruined, it's a win-win situation.

It's also interesting that this movie was not censored by foid friendly soyciety. This is next level manipulation to get a foid to fuck you. I guess it is okay though since a Chad did this. He literally was fapping watching the foid sleep and doomed the foid's life for his own selfish interest.

I invented this, is called isolatedislandmaxx where you bring a foid by any morally acceptable reason to an isolated island to give her no other choice than to fuck you when her sexual fertile horny phase activates every month for a couple days.

These are last male on earth escenearios and the only way an incel could ascend.

Last edited:
Well. I think I'd rather do that. Although she would wanna kill me after that. :incel:

That movie was so dumb it was annoying. Who would ever get into a pod that cannot be restarted? Like what the fuck was their plan if something broke halfway through the trip, and a human needed to be awake to repair it? And, if the pods are single use only, why wasn't there even one spare pod laying around just in case? The whole plot of the movie relies on believing this stupid scenario that makes no sense at all.

I would wake up all the foids and kill the guys while they slept Kek.

No because foids are boring as fuck and she still wont fuck me. Id just get drunk everyday then kill myself

That's pretty fucking stupid. I would've gone right back to sleep
I invented this, is called isolatedislandmaxx where you bring a foid by any morally acceptable reason to an isolated island to give her no other choice than to fuck you when her sexual fertile horny phase activates every month for a couple days.

These are last male on earth escenearios and the only way an incel could ascend.
Here's mine...... An island has a tribe that is made entirely of hot women. They became isolated felrom rest of humans thousands of years ago. And due to a genetic defect they can't bear male children, so their kind relies entirely upon males from rest of the world who get stranded on the island. The last male was years ago and his daughters are now teenagers, YAs who are ready to bread.

tbh

Of course I would and then she would be forced to become my sexslave :feelsLSD::feelsokman:

i would stay awake alone and LDAR until i got bored and then sabotage the whole ship or something

The foid would wake up some chads to play with.

If I were chosen on a ship like that tho, I wouldn't have incel genes. Only good human male genes.

With affirmative action "we are diverse" everywhere our species is fucked trying to inhabit and colonize other planets. Shit foid genetics are rampant and they'll get a ride

If we are in a spaceship that is able to travel to another planet in a new solar system I am sure it would have weapons of legendary caliber. First I would arm myself with these weapons and make sure I won’t be killed easily. I will also make sure to have control of the ship as well and all the facilities in it. Once I am done preparing, I will murder every male passenger on the ship. Then I will proceed to murder all foids that I deem ugly and used up. I will then wake up the remaining foids and form a harem.

Nice movie except the end

No
if this is the future then i suspect i can keep the body in stasis of some kind. Id figure out a way to keep ger body alive and in hibernation but id get to fuck her whenever i pleased

i dont need to talk to anyone other than the computer
in 9000 years she is going to come out of hibernation with a bABY In her tummy and wonder how

Once I am done preparing, I will murder every male passenger on the ship.
tbh this is where I lose the ability to see how people here can complain about men being treated less than women when given the chance some of them would enact such a system themselves.

Just think: women outnumber men in many places and there are still a lot of men that don't get laid. How does murdering random men even help? Btw remember that it is not always you carrying this out but sometimes you that can be on the receiving end. Who's not to say that even if you are an incel someone else sees you as competition and wants to get rid of you?

Ofc that's only from the standpoint of being against gynocentrism. Obviously this being a forum for low SMV males that isn't the main goal but recall you have posted before about being against gynocentrism. It's kind of inconsistent to say you have that position but then advocate for a system where the rest of the men no matter what are seen as competition to be gotten rid of and many women are seen as more valuable and so kept alive.

Last edited:
On Netflix I just watch a movie called Passengers. The movie is about 5,000 people in hibernation travelling through interstellar space to another Earth-like planet. It stars Chad Chris Pratt who woke up from hibernation 90 years early. He was going around lonely for a year fapping to a foid who he found attractive. He then decided to wake up the foid he found hot when his loneliness became too much. Of course since he is a Chad the foid fucked him but was mad with him for a while when it found out that Chad woke up the foid on purpose. Eventually the foid forgave the Chad and they stayed on the spaceship together alone until they died.

I was wondering what would happen if I or any other incel did this? If I did this the foid would probably talk to me and stuff but would definitely never fuck me and if it found out that I woke it up, it would probably murder me in my sleep (it was about to murder Chad in the movie but stopped when it saw his Chad face).

To be fair it would not be my natural inclination to wake someone up from hibernation and doom them for life, I was actually a little bit disgusted when Chad woke the foid up. I came to my senses though and realised it is a foid and who cares if its life is ruined. If I ever came across this situation now (having watched this movie) I would probably wake up a few foids to see if I have a chance with any. If they all reject me, their life is ruined, it's a win-win situation.

It's also interesting that this movie was not censored by foid friendly soyciety. This is next level manipulation to get a foid to fuck you. I guess it is okay though since a Chad did this. He literally was fapping watching the foid sleep and doomed the foid's life for his own selfish interest.

Couldn't I just get back into the pod and go back into hibernation?, I'd prefer to do that instead

If I wake a random woman up there's no guarantee she would fuck me, and now I'd have to rape a woman in space, she might decide to wake someone else up to kill me of fight me off, so I'd probably have to kill her afterwards, and then I definitely couldn't go back into hibernation because when we all wake up they'd all know I'm a murderer and a rapist, the logs and camera footage will indicate that we were both awake and only she is missing

Its not worth it waking any woman up, not unless I detain her somewhere where she's cuffed and locked in a room that only I can open, and then I'd have to monitor the hibernation room(s) to make sure that nobody else wakes up, if they start waking up I'll have to kill them lol

Are you seeing how complicated this can get for an incel, its not worth it, just go back to sleep

tbh this is where I lose the ability to see how people here can complain about men being treated less than women when given the chance some of them would enact such a system themselves.

Just think: women outnumber men in many places and there are still a lot of men that don't get laid. How does murdering random men even help? Btw remember that it is not always you carrying this out but sometimes you that can be on the receiving end. Who's not to say that even if you are an incel someone else sees you as competition and wants to get rid of you?

Ofc that's only from the standpoint of being against gynocentrism. Obviously this being a forum for low SMV males that isn't the main goal but recall you have posted before about being against gynocentrism. It's kind of inconsistent to say you have that position but then advocate for a system where the rest of the men no matter what are seen as competition to be gotten rid of and many women are seen as more valuable and so kept alive.
This is a spaceship with only a few passengers. Not an entire country. Why would they be on my side? It’s like being in a classroom and then I form a harem with some of the foids there

This is a spaceship with only a few passengers. Not an entire country. Why would they be on my side? It’s like being in a classroom and then I form a harem with some of the foids there
Ironically in a similar way that's how others think of incels though. "Why should incels have a chance? It's just a few "losers." Not an entire country suffering. Why would incels be on my side anyway? Might as well clear them out so there's more action for me."

Ironically in a similar way that's how others think of incels though. "Why should incels have a chance? It's just a few "losers." Not an entire country suffering. Why would incels be on my side anyway? Might as well clear them out so there's more action for me."
Tbh inceldom will eventually become enough of a problem for an entire country to suffer. Also they end up getting screwed over by feminism the same way incels do. The artificial lack of sex that has been created.

Tbh inceldom will eventually become enough of a problem for an entire country to suffer. Also they end up getting screwed over by feminism the same way incels do. The artificial lack of sex that has been created.
It's over tbh

I would wake up all the foids and kill the guys while they slept Kek.
You would get overpowered and killed if foids outnumbered you by a lot. Even two on one would be extremely dangerous because everyone can get you in your sleep.

The perfect answer is that you wake up 1 foid at the time and immediately restrict her movement in a way that renders her a non threat. You then enjoy her body while the other women are still prevented from aging and thus not spoiling. Finally you dispose of a woman in the most humane way possible and grab yourself a new one.

You would get overpowered and killed if foids outnumbered you by a lot. Even two on one would be extremely dangerous because everyone can get you in your sleep.

The perfect answer is that you wake up 1 foid at the time and immediately restrict her movement in a way that renders her a non threat. You then enjoy her body while the other women are still prevented from aging and thus not spoiling. Finally you dispose of a woman in the most humane way possible and grab yourself a new one.
Psychopaths me

what's the point, being sub5 she probably would either go back into hibernation or just kill herself

Couldn't I just get back into the pod and go back into hibernation?, I'd prefer to do that instead

If I wake a random woman up there's no guarantee she would fuck me, and now I'd have to rape a woman in space, she might decide to wake someone else up to kill me of fight me off, so I'd probably have to kill her afterwards, and then I definitely couldn't go back into hibernation because when we all wake up they'd all know I'm a murderer and a rapist, the logs and camera footage will indicate that we were both awake and only she is missing

Its not worth it waking any woman up, not unless I detain her somewhere where she's cuffed and locked in a room that only I can open, and then I'd have to monitor the hibernation room(s) to make sure that nobody else wakes up, if they start waking up I'll have to kill them lol

Are you seeing how complicated this can get for an incel, its not worth it, just go back to sleep
In the movie the pods were damaged and they couldn’t go back to sleep

I would wake up 100 foids

interesting since i also recently watched that movie.

i 100% would. i'd probably open the pods and murder all males though, just in case the foids get mad and wake up the men so they can act as white knight and murder me. i'd also murder the ugly foids, old foids. etc. only keeping the attractive foids. :dab:

it'd be like Jannah :feelshaha: full of fertile attractive foids on a space ship with robot servants and you dont have to work, fuck them whenever you want.
Ill do this too

That movie was so dumb it was annoying. Who would ever get into a pod that cannot be restarted? Like what the fuck was their plan if something broke halfway through the trip, and a human needed to be awake to repair it? And, if the pods are single use only, why wasn't there even one spare pod laying around just in case? The whole plot of the movie relies on believing this stupid scenario that makes no sense at all.
They have food though for them? What a hole in the plot.

They need to redo the movie with an incel waking up the foid. It’ll probably be a short movie since one of them will end up killing the other

No(?) I don’t wanna be a wymn

Why do i need her to be awake when i can easily fap to her while she’s sleeping

No just knowing they cannot disturb me is enough might even abort them. what good is a sexual encounter with a creature that cannot love or honor you?