Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you weren't cursed to be born an ugly subhuman male, and you could have any life you wanted, what would that be?

What kind of life would you have wanted?

• Being a Chad, pumping and dumping a new roastie every day

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Being together with my school oneitis and starting a family with her

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Wealthy so I don't have to work a day in my life. Not interested in relations with foids anymore

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other / write in comments

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★
Gigacope thread. But what kind of life do you wish you had, if you could have any?

Would you want to be a Chad who gets to fuck a new foid every day? Or would you be a family man who has children with your school sweetheart / oneitis?

Personally, if I could pick any life I wanted, I wish I wasn't ugly so that my school crush could love me. I wish I could start a family with her and have children...

I'd rather live out my days as a richcel in solitude. Women have nothing to offer me.

I wish I would dance with a woman...

I never danced and never will. I am ugly and I would look like a joke trying to dance. Dancing also requires confidence.

But I really wish I could dance with a woman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back