Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were wealthy, would you take in an attractive girl like her, with no money, education, job, etc.?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★
If you had enough money, would you marry and take in a girl like her to be your wife? She has no money of her own (hence why she’s engaging in attempted bank fraud, no job, education, etc.)?

as a wealthy man there's no point to marry

See how easy it is to make money when you’re a nigger. You have bitches who’ll risk their freedom to cash a fake cheque for you

I'd invest in AI so we can have our gynoid housewives sooner than later.
nothing will change real thing, i mean feelings from biological female body. Sane rich dudes just pay for sex

Post pics I don't wanna click on it.

nothing will change real thing, i mean feelings from biological female body. Sane rich dudes just pay for sex
Sounds overrated in my opinion. Plus, technology is advancing at a fast rate, I wouldn't be surprised if something emulates that almost perfectly twenty or more years from now.

Sounds overrated in my opinion. Plus, technology is advancing at a fast rate, I wouldn't be surprised if something emulates that almost perfectly twenty or more years from now.
even if it will be somehow similar it will be very expensive and it won't make sense from economic point of view, like rich and wealthy men wouldn't even bother with buying this shit, they will fuck hookers and enjoy real thing while millions of broke incels won't be able to afford it.

even if it will be somehow similar it will be very expensive and it won't make sense from economic point of view, like rich and wealthy men wouldn't even bother with buying this shit, they will fuck hookers and enjoy real thing while millions of broke incels won't be able to afford it.
That's where China comes in. If they can somehow figure out how to mass produce these things while making it accessible for everyone, then a dawn of a new era is upon us.

Yup. There’sa strong risk of disloyalty and a history of crime with her
Even if there wasn’t and she seemed like an exceptionally good woman, I’d never marry. A man is a fool to ever get married

Even if there wasn’t and she seemed like an exceptionally good woman, I’d never marry. A man is a fool to ever get married
Marriage is not natural anyways. Its really just a part of this "system"

Marriage is not natural anyways. Its really just a part of this "system"
If women would date their looksmatch, and were actually loyal and loving like they should be, marriage could be one of the most fulfilling things in life (if the state wasn’t involved and there was no cucked divorce laws). If marriage was simply a symbol of a loving long term relationship and not a financial gain ticket for women, marriage could be good. I think most men want one loving girlfriend instead of a bunch of short term hookups anyway

Post pics I don't wanna click on it.
IMG 7729
IMG 7728
IMG 7722
IMG 7723
IMG 7724
IMG 7727

I wouldn't really marry her, maybe I would just fuck her and that is it, plus she isn't exactly attractive to me