Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if you were walking down the street and a little girl walking toward you tripped and started crying would you help her up?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

If petitioners harass you, just tell them you oppose what they're calling for.

No, the soyciety will think that I'm an evil inkwell pedo who needs to be lynched right on the street

No underwear?

No underwear?
pretty sure she's wearing pantyhose/leggings, it's not like bare flesh you see on the legs if you look closely at the color compared to face/hands

she might have panties on underneath but can't really tell, if they are they're thin enough not to be distinct in terms of shape and presumably the hose are compleetely opaque as to hide any color bleed-thru

So she was trying to trick him into signing a petition?

I'd know it's a trap so fedcucks could frame me so I'd tell her "nice try glowfoid". Then I'd shout "come get me fedcucks!". Then I'd challenge the next male with sunglasses on that I see to a duel.

So she was trying to trick him into signing a petition?
actually to sign up as a member of the church/cult of Aqua

can't actually remember what that entails/requires though but people had been pressuring him to join non-stop ever since he came to the town
I'd know it's a trap so fedcucks could frame me so I'd tell her "nice try glowfoid". Then I'd shout "come get me fedcucks!". Then I'd challenge the next male with sunglasses on that I see to a duel.
Thumbs

Just keep walking theory

nope, I'm sure she would manage by her own

No, because nobody helped me when I needed it

I have to look after myself. Others are worthless

No, she should be able to get back up herself