Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were to rule the universe how would you rule it

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Like the title says how would you rule it. We need to dethrone god and place his powers onto someone else.

any femoid that has any sexual contact with a man that isn't her father, without her father's consent instantly dies.

by nuking it

You can file universes like they were in a computer. Copy and paste and delete and paste and edit all the scum out of it
thanks for the idea, i would nuke it, restore it and nuke it again over and over in that case :feelsjuice:

I'd round up every Hl2RP'er and send them to concentration camps where they are underfed and receive no medical treatment for illnesses. :feelsokman:

Burn it to the ground.
Instagram Smile GIF

I would kill every male and destroy every semen bank. Foids are forced to copulate with me or the universe will die out :feelsLSD:

By torturing people. :feelsdevil: Just to see them suffer. I'd love to also just create wars just for the fun of it. Except not with guns, but with low tech weapons.. kind of like Battle Royale.

I'll bring this world justice,strengthen rule of law,redistribute wealth and enjoy my life

I would kill every male and destroy every semen bank. Foids are forced to copulate with me or the universe will die out :feelsLSD:
:fuk: I'll ban you for that. It's only me and my Yeager genes boyo.:feelsjuice: none of this laskah garbage in my universe. I claimed this one. You can take the other one instead. @Laskah
I'll bring this world justice,strengthen rule of law,redistribute wealth and enjoy my life
Now that is what we need:feelsokman:

Last edited:
very irresponsibly. I would use government resources to hoard thousands of whores-- I would impregnate two new women per day, confiscate as much drugs as possible, execute my enemies, and build myself the greatest mansion ever conceived. Those who oppose me will have to fight for their life atop a pit of molten gold-- the losers will hooked out as golden statues that increase my exorbitant wealth.

I would imagine my cities would burn, as I would experience the greatest pleasures known to man.

Last edited:
why are you so evil,you speak like a ITer
I believe in being a mirror.. the normies made me suffer quite badly. Why should I have to contain myself in a fashion that is detrimental to me? Good and Evil don't even exist.. only what is and what isn't. And my situation definitely isn't a threat to anyone.

I believe in being a mirror.. the normies made me suffer quite badly. Why should I have to contain myself in a fashion that is detrimental to me? Good and Evil don't even exist.. only what is and what isn't. And my situation definitely isn't a threat to anyone.
average IT writing style

This tbf
I'd destroy all life
Instagram Smile GIF

i would remove sexual urges as a whole and make a way for humans to spawn naturally, without the need of sexual contact. This way the dynamics between people will be a lot better and not weighed down by insecurities generated from sexuality.

- reflect damage in everything.
The pain you cause to others, mental or physical, you will feel it.

Like the title says how would you rule it. We need to dethrone god and place his powers onto someone else.
oh man the list would go on for so long that i don't even wanna get into it

I would bring peace and justice to this world,make this world more equal,and get the most attractive people in my eyes to my company

Females who misbehave, act rude or slutty would be put in a rape cabins where everyone could have a forced sex with them. It would be very cheap ( like a few € for 30 minutes ).

Every single person at the age of 30 gains the capacity to create their ideal waifu/husbando and a space so they can be with them when they want without hinderances. Ending the torment of the sexual marketplace and bringing world peace.

I would merge all the multiverses, sit back and enjoy the show

Easy solution is to cancel the Universe out to end suffering forever.

Otherwise I'd rewrite the laws of life and nature. I would evolve everyone's DNA to make us ideally suited to sustain ourselves in the world. We would be able to go underwater unaided, through the Earth or in the air and wouldn't be susceptible to diseases like cancer. Intelligence for everyone but a balanced and holistic type. Then, more importantly, I would make our brains wired for enjoyment instead of survival. RIGHT NOW natural selection prioritizes future genes over sentient life and just small wounds can feel torturous. This isn't even very effective for natural selection and great suffering may only produce minor improvements or none at all.

In my Universe there would still be slight acute pain but no chronic pain (an evolutionary mistake). Instead of chronic pain there would be a notification mechanism that people can call at will to know where and how they've been hurt. The same would go for emotional/psychological injuries. If we had brains then it would be equivalent to always getting the best effects of every illegal drug without any of the repercussions or tolerance. People could choose if/when they died but they would need to set a date in advance (ie: a month) and could choose to cancel at any time.

Last edited: