Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were to rope today, how many people would come to your funerals?

If you were to rope today, how many people would come to your funerals?

• less than 5 (It's over)

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • 5-20

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 20-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 100+ (fakecel)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
★★★
I probably won't even have a funeral as I neither have friends nor family. So it is beyond ovER for me.

5-20

Most of that is family who would only go out of obligation

5 people who are family.

My mother, grandparents and siblings. It ends with that

If I was the pope I bet my funeral would be pretty big...

50 I would say

Family and maybe other extended families from my father’s and mother’s side but that’s it

My mom and my little brother probably would but thats only because theyd feel a little guilty if they didnt. My other brothers and dad prob wouldnt care at all.

My grandma probably would attend too, it actually seems like she does care about me but idk for sure because apparently shes super fake and manipulative. If my grandpa was still around i think he'd attend my funeral too. i think he loved me but unfortunately my mom never really let me visit him much :feelsbadman:

Realistically though, if i died today there would be no funeral. Id be turned to ashes and stored somewhere in the attic. After a month, nobody would remember i existed