Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if you were to pick an anime character or video game character to lose your inceldom and have a chad appearance

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I would want to look like dante from devil may cry

Last edited:
I would like to look like Light Yagami.

the lookism faggot Daniel Park(the good looking body)

The dog from Fallout 4.
IMG_5867.jpg
fallout_4_dogmeat_wallpaper_1920x1080_by_mrschlendermann-d9k88is.jpg

This is the kind of Stacey this good boi can slay, obvious choice tbh.

To hell with being Chad, if I could have any appearance I wanted(provided that I still believe that I"m myself), I'd be a Stacy, maybe Re-L from Ergo Proxy. I'd benefit both from the halo effect, as well as all the privileges that come with being female. Imagine it, getting pathetic cucks to give you money for nothing on Patreon, and never having to fuck any men. Set for life. I'm sure I could still get attractive foids, I mean you seriously can't lose with that life.

Although if I had to pick a Chad, I think I'd go with Guts from Berserk. I'm not sure it gets more Chad than that.

My pfp to be honest, he can slay tons of pussy, and I can see why.

85202626e4bb3676e085298c8e2101755a9e4c63 hq
Hei from darker than black,he looks like he could bathe in pussy if he wasn't so isolated.

I nominate this thread most autistic ever seen on this forum.

There is only 1 Dante

Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza.

High-T slayer.

giorno giovanna tbh

or Prosciutto

JFL. You obviously have not played Yakuza series otherwise you wouldn't blaspheme like that.

Kazuma is the Chad to end all Chads. The top of the Chad food chain.The Chaddiest Chad that ever Chadded.

Wtno william joseph bj blazkowicz

William J. Blazkowicz
Hair
Light red brown
Eyes
Blue
Height
6' 3" (191 cm)
Weight
245 lbs (111 kg)
Dick
10"

Kenshiro FOTNS, just gotta ditch that oneitis issue though.

Schneizel el Britannia from code geass, just look at that chad, he's supposedly 6'7", aryan god
94735a65609feb8860d2775e9c6bc18e

Goku is a manlet bro. Hercule is the Chad of DBZ.

View attachment 84563
Yea I read somewhere goku is 5'9. Hard to believe to me but he's still apparently a gigs Chad because everyone in db says he's so handsome. He's a personal hero of mine anyways.

jfl if you don't wanna be Ains Ooal Gown. You cannot be more chad.

JFL. You obviously have not played Yakuza series otherwise you wouldn't blaspheme like that.
>Some 15 year old faggot who started the series with Yakuza 0 is gonna tell me I haven't played Yakuza
Try again, copelet.

Wow cfm posting about anime and vidya, what reality are we living in rn

Joker from Persona 5.

Whatever game character who can shapeshift at will. I could run chad AND stacy game on the fly. Imagine how easy my life would be

my honest to goodness first thought that popped into my head was Minato from Naruto since he was a prettyboy who got all the bitches but he is asian so pretty short and that wouldn't work too well for me here in America

I guess maybe then a guy from resident evil. chris or leon. lots of females like to schlap to them

Sasuke uchiha

The tentacle monster from witches hentai