Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were thrown into an women's prison for a month do you think you would get laid?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Let's say that you committed a minor offense and were sentenced to a month in jail but due to an administrative error you were sent to a women's jail. Do you think that you'd slay?

Idk. Do women get particularly horny when they're locked up like men do? I doubt it. Many men would fuck anything to get their rocks off behind bars, women though... I betcha they'd still practice lookism given their nature.

Idk. Do women get particularly horny when they're locked up like men do? I doubt it. Many men would fuck anything to get their rocks off behind bars, women though... I betcha they'd still practice lookism given their nature.
They just turn lesbo

No. Foids don't like to touch subhuman even if they are subhuman looking themselves.

Unless you are a 3/10 you'd end up being somebodys bitch, they'd fuck you just for the novelty of owning the only dick in the prison, better hope the shot caller for that prison is at least cute so you can enjoy yourself

I hope I'd get raped
They just turn lesbo

Actually the fuck the guards and the warden for favors, that shit is a norm in female prisons, being a prison guard at a female prison where you have connections and a guy to "show you the ropes" is a dream job, just bring cigarettes and trade cartons for pussy

Last edited:
If im already in prison is this even a question? Im getting straight to work.

Unless you are a 3/10 you'd end up being somebodys bitch, they'd fuck you just for the novelty of owning the only dick in the prison, better hope the shot caller for that prison is at least cute so you can enjoy yourself
What do you think will happen there in sending cute guy vs sending hot guy case?

NO
Prison is a hostile enviroment and men are seen as rapist in women culture (unless chad obviously)
But being an incel I'd probablly get my balls cut off

What do you think will happen there in sending cute guy vs sending hot guy case?

I don't get the difference

You mean like the difference between a 6/10 or an 8/10

Not much difference, these women would ravage either one, the women in prisons are sex starved too, being in prison is the only time women face the trials of being a man, where sex isn't easily available to them

Depends on if you can shower with them. I think a gymmaxxed incel could totally get some in there while a standardcel would get molested at most

If I had a death sentence I would just start raping them when a chance arised,not like there was much to lose JFL

Prolly raped by a trannie at the most jfl :feelscry:

Raped by ugly femorloids, so better no

The foids who aren't landwhales and old would be fucking the tyrone guards. The leader of the foids and the warden would probably agree to make an incel fuck the ugliest foid around.

If you like fat black women and methheads, sure you might get some pussy.

maybe but i’m autist tier socially and wouldn’t even be able to tell if someone is dtf i have a hard time figuring out what people are expecting from me in social situations

Let's say that you committed a minor offense and were sentenced to a month in jail but due to an administrative error you were sent to a women's jail. Do you think that you'd slay?
Imagine what kind of hell you would be in if NONE of the women wanted to fuck you & treated you like absolute subhuman scum. JFL

I don't get the difference

You mean like the difference between a 6/10 or an 8/10

Not much difference, these women would ravage either one, the women in prisons are sex starved too, being in prison is the only time women face the trials of being a man, where sex isn't easily available to them
Think he just means like pretty boy chad, vs more masculine features chad

Laid, raped & shiv'd probably.

Most females in prison are lesbo. But really any male in a female prison could be a shot caller because you would be 10x stronger than even the biggest of sheboons considering you're not a 100lb turbomanlet. So i could probably end up having sex because I would be the most physically imposing and smartest person there by a mile.

Most females in prison are lesbo. But really any male in a female prison could be a shot caller because you would be 10x stronger than even the biggest of sheboons considering you're not a 100lb turbomanlet. So i could probably end up having sex because I would be the most physically imposing and smartest person there by a mile.
IQ mogs me

They would plan a collective escape just to avoid being close to me, JFL.

I doubt it, but If it happened it certainly wouldn’t occur naturally. Then again humans aren’t naturally supposed to be caged with little access to the opposite sex

Guys please don't underestimate hypergamy, alot of us here wouldn' be incel if we were put in an extreme situation(like living on an island with a woman for years). Look at all the sub6 getting hot wives in the 50s because hypergamy was in check.

Yes cause they are horny without men, they would take any chance to suck some dick.

They will get tired of eating pussy all the time and be quick to have sex with a man willingly.

Actually the fuck the guards and the warden for favors, that shit is a norm in female prisons, being a prison guard at a female prison where you have connections and a guy to "show you the ropes" is a dream job, just bring cigarettes and trade cartons for pussy

femaleprisionguardmaxxing it is... it honestly sounds like one of those obscure niche options that could actually get one of us ascended

Christ foids are sick

I would have a harem. I would have orgies each night.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back