Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were normie enough to get a gf would you want friends?

ArcticAngel

ArcticAngel

Recruit
★★★★
If you were normie enough to get a girlfriend would you also want normie male friends?

I wouldn't all I'm missing is a girlfriend I have online friends and that's enough for me, male normies are boring and two faced as fuck.

Those friends will betray you in heartbeat completely useless. Never trust anyone, everyone thinks only how to fuck you over.

unless they were good people I had things in common with and could trust, no

foid that doesnt care to go out much please. few male friends are all i need and still rather stay home.

if u were a normie u wld want friends, obviously

idk I think romance might be important but friendship is generally just something casual u do bc u run into someone regularly + have fun doing stuff

admittedly foids usually treat things the opposite, friendships as deep bonds (bc they r lesbian) and romance as a random acquaintance (bc it's usually with normies who they r not attracted to)

but that is bc they are gay. guys naturally make friends easily, then focus on doing fun stuff not on emotional bonding faggotry + jestermaxxing

but normies r typically partially gay so if u were normie u wld want more guy friends so u cld be gay with them

I wouldn't mind more Male friends

I'd just want the GF. I'm introverted.