Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were HIV+, would you reveal your status to Stacey?

Would you reveal your status.

• I would reveal my status and hope she accepts me

• I would not tell her

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
So you've lived a brutal life of inceldom. Out of the blue, a 10/10 Stacey falls in love with you. There's only one problem - you've just discovered you're HIV+. You haven't had sex with her yet, so you know she didn't give it to you. Stacey says she wants to fuck raw. Would you tell her you're HIV+ or would you fuck her?

What one thing has to do with the other?

she wouldn't get hiv+ from the type of sex i would want anyway.

over

the best thing i could do is to fuck her and give her the disease. probably fuck her as much as possible because i am quite sure she will leave me the moment she know i fucking gave the disease to her

if I ever got HIV I would make it my life goal to creampie as much prostitutes as possible. like how in the rwandan genocide the Hutu released HIV positive patients from local hospitals to form dedicated rape squads. i would use HIV as a biological weapon to fight for the incel cause.

How am I HIV+ if i never had sex before?