Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were given time-travel powers, what is the first thing you'd ever do?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
In this case you won't experience reverse-ageing or any weird side effects bcus fuck physics (and you can meet your past self without the universe collapsing on itself btw)
What is the first thing you'd ever do? Assuming you could travel to any point in history, and that every action you took would have a repercussion in history that you would not be able to change afterwards (Butterfly effect at work)
inb4 parents don't meet up tbh

Making sure the 19th Amendment never ever had a chance of happening.

Going back and raping my last crush when she 13 be considered

Stop feminism/sexual revolution from ever happening.

Go to 1870
Get abunch of niggas

get a boat

go to Oceania (Nauru) and rape all the females on the island while enslaving the natives
Proclaim a new pirate republic and get enough prestige to have renown
become a historical figure

I'd go to the beginning as see how everything in the universe started or came to exist. I'd have many answers to the questions I have

Istockphoto 530347271 612x612

Slap myself and tell him to nutrition Maxx and exercise Maxx brutally (basketball and swimming) so I can at least grow extra 1-3" minimum. Also slap my parents and tell them to not put me in the hellish dorm I was in through HS

I'd go to the beginning as see how everything in the universe started or came to exist. I'd have many answers to the questions I have
I'd like as well but I would prolly get vaporized within the first nanoseconds of the big bang
Go to 1870
Get abunch of niggas

get a boat

go to Oceania (Nauru) and rape all the females on the island while enslaving the natives
Proclaim a new pirate republic and get enough prestige to have renown
become a historical figure
based BBCenslavercel
not bad idea ngl
Stop feminism/sexual revolution from ever happening.
Same tbh
Slap myself and tell him to nutrition Maxx and exercise Maxx brutally (basketball and swimming) so I can at least grow extra 1-3" minimum. Also slap my parents and tell them to not put me in the hellish dorm I was in through HS
Thinking back I also wasted my growth potential. When I was a kid I barely ate anything other than pastas and soap.
Also same I hated HS with a passion easily the worst years of my life
I would travel far into the future and steal technology that is unimaginable to us. I would go back to the present. I would use that technology to become tall and white. Then I will use a love serum that I got from the future and I would inject it into people while they sleep. Slowly, the chemicals in that serum will spread so that everyone will start loving me. Then I would become king of the world and continue my expedition to find alien civilization.
Infinity and beyond IQ.
I wonder if that technology will ever become available.
I see

Last edited:
Tell my parents to stop being overprotectivemax

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back