Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were given 2 bad choices.....

CostaTheCrazyGreek

CostaTheCrazyGreek

Sex sells...but it's expensive & people are broke
★★
Would you rather be "friend zoned" by lots of women or be completely alone without any women

completely alone is better.
being friend zoned by lots of foids is like being hungry and seing unobtainable food everywhere, will drive you crazy for sure.

Friend Zone is bullshit. Femails don't want to be your friends, they got plenty of choices. They are just using you in one way or another

Friend zone of course guys.
Be logical.
Having many women as friends gives you extra SMV. I even got a blind date organized from one of my female friends.

completely alone is better.
being friend zoned by lots of foids is like being hungry and seing unobtainable food everywhere, will drive you crazy for sure.
Also being friend with a foid is complete cuckery.
Only uncucked relation with a foid is fucking

What kind of idiot would opt out of having a bigger social circle?

I would rather stay alone.

For example a potential conversation:

- Hey oldcel75 (director in IT), I lost my job in IT, can you maybe help?
- Sure, Stacey, we need a developer in our department in XYZ, salary is 100k a year. I will talk to HR to start the hiring process and the interviews.
- Oh, you are the best! How can I thank you for that?
- Come to my place tonight at 20:00 to see a movie and we will discuss it.

Also being friend with a foid is complete cuckery.
Only uncucked relation with a foid is fucking
Depends. To be a cuck, you have to be a provider. So if you have a high enough charisma and don't look subhuman, you can probably be the taker, not the giver.

Depends. To be a cuck, you have to be a provider. So if you have a high enough charisma and don't look subhuman, you can probably be the taker, not the giver.
Ok taker isnt cucked, she would be the cuck.
JFL @ a male having foid orbiters

What kind of idiot would opt out of having a bigger social circle?
Would PRETEND to be friends with foids (I cannot enjoy their presence without sex/slavery) just to escape the crippling depression of friendlessness, but once one of their Chad boyfriends shows up, I say goodbye and go home to avoid absolute suifuel. Seeing PDAs makes me feel like dying tbh. They do it on purpose to make subhumans suicidal.

Alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone

Would I like to work in a restaurant if I was forced to starve?

I get the feeling that a lot of you cats have a "sex or bust" type mentality..........

Friendzoned for status obv
I was about to scroll down and post "Alone cause i'm not a beta orbiting bitch" then i saw this comment.....

It's still alone, but you made me 60/40 on it

Friend zoned, plus girls are some of the best people to have on your side as "wing women" to hookup with other chicks. You could have her go talk to other girls for you, thus less effort on your part and possibly better results.

ive never experienced being friendzoned by so many girls, i already kno how being lonely is and it sucks so mayb it would feel good having so many girls as friends, it can atleast help u like with status i guess? compared to lonely incel lol