Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you were doing standup and a rostie did this to you, wwyd?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
didn't they try to punch sam hyde on his standups

When ı get angry at foids ı call them "food processor"

Knock that bitch the fuck out.

Rape her
JK pls don't ban mods.

I would probably go VR not gonna lie

you can't do anything to foids but if i was brave enough rear naked choke as her back is turned away and kiss her cheek as you did it

Index

you can't do anything to foids but if i was brave enough rear naked choke as her back is turned away and kiss her cheek as you did it

View attachment 60676
There's cameras recording, you can knock her out and say it was self defense, because it was. Crazy ho threw a glass at him, who knows what else she'd do.

call the piggies to arrest her ass
Pigster

shoot them all with ak-47

if I did not block her attack then I would try to play it off like the standup man did but I would not be as funny
You can't play that off without looking like a cuck. That guy's standup career is over because he'll be kept reminded of that clip forever. The only way he could've played it off would be to knock her out. I think there was a clip where joe rogan slapped a bitch who put her hands on him on stage.

I would never do standup because I'm timid and socially inept.

Knock her out with the mic stand

in my country if you hit a girl you go to jail for the night, at the least. I would try my hardest to put my palm over the top of her cup and push/tear the cup away from me then ask for security to take care of her over the mic.
If there's cameras you'll have evidence she attacked you first, even in most cucked countries they can't deny evidence. Going to jail and keeping your dignity and respect in your field would still be better than letting her get away with it.

I did not lose respect for the man tho, I just think the foid is scum.
I lost all respect for him, I don't care how funny he becomes I'll never watch his standup again. Unless he redeems himself by knocking that bitch out.
I am 99% sure that some guy in the audience would try complain/fight me if I hit her, and she would 100% call the cops who I am fairly sure would arrest me or fuck with me in some way.
You have body guards there, the whiteknight fags would get their asses beat.