Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If You Were Chad

You Are Now a Chad!

• Total voters
Fuck as many foids as possible. Obviously, I would seek out stacies:feelsjuice:

I would post on incel forums all day

Nothing. It wouldnt change my situation. Id still have no friends/ect.

I would seek a LTR but I would never marry. I also wouldn’t have children.

Yep, that’s probably you OP
I'm flattered but I'm not Chad. Seriously, if I was a Chad I'd be getting so much validation from friends and women the last thing on my mind would be going on an incel forum.

I’d just live how I currently live. I used to think that I’d go around fucking girls and leave them making them feel bad about themselves but that’s just too much work. I’d just continue with my life atm how it is.
Damm, based ngl

impregnate Stacy and leave for another girl when she starts asking about marriage because I'm not looking to be divorced raped by a whore.

impregnate Stacy and leave for another girl when she starts asking about marriage because I'm not looking to be divorced raped by a whore.
You'll have to pay child support

If I were chad magically overnight i would prefer a LTR. However, in the current market even chad will get cheated on and cucked. I would have to do hook ups and one night stands by default. The odds of having a successful relationship in todays marketplace is just to low.

If I was Chad I'd be able to fly.

Pump and dump 1000 foids, murder some people and do a terrorist attack (in vidya)

Settle down with my looksmatch
If I were chad