Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you were chad how would you reject a girl

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
if a 2/10 girl said she liked me I'll date her then find a reason to breakup with her, it's too cruel to not give someone even a chance. and a white lie would most likely make the person more mad/sad

I'd be a volcel Chad for the cause if i was blackpilled, like if you put my brain in a Chad body now I'd destroy to Ego's of every sub8 in a 150 mile radius

"sorry I only date women who put there bodies first and make it the best it can be!" :chad:

Would let her know that is due to her looks.

If I was a Chad, I'd won't have to worry about sex anymore. I'd kindly say no. And resume brotherhood shit. Career shit. Legacy shit.

But assuming I had to hurt her, I wouldn't do it to a 2/10 cause no point, she's already ugly, every guy will cheat on her if they can, and if they don't they'd probably have a nice productive family.

I'd hurt a 5-6/10 by using them as flashlight. Cheat on them, tell them they are crazy, find every way to pull emotional strings. Telling a bitch she is ugly only humbles them and makes them submissive. So by the previous, I can turn her into crazy bitch, and her chances of becoming a cat lady increases

Why would I reject anyone, I'd fuck everything that moves.