Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if you were bullied in hgih school bc looks can you still turn your life around by betabuxxing?

if you were bullied in hgih school bc looks can you still turn your life around by betabuxxing?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
if you were bullied in hgih school bc looks can you still turn your life around by betabuxxing?

Betabuxxer supporter like you deserve permaban.
You are literally thinking of raising someone's children in some of your thread.

why does this retarded schizo ask the stupidest lowest iq questions ever lol
Don’t call him low IQ, he has an Electrical Engineering degree. :feelsUgh:

Lifefuel for ricecels

why does this retarded schizo ask the stupidest lowest iq questions ever lol
idk man, why did he larp as his brother and tell us he was dead? He is clearly brain damaged beyond repair

You can always betabux a gold digger, the uglier you are the richer you have to be. If you are very ugly, you would need to be in minimum a multi millionaire

Just pitysex maxx bro

Don’t call him low IQ, he has an Electrical Engineering degree. :feelsUgh:
I don’t give af what degree he has. OP is quite literally the most retarded user here and this is an undeniable fact

idk man, why did he larp as his brother and tell us he was dead? He is clearly brain damaged beyond repair
this nigga straight up larped as his brother and claimed he was dead lol. over for larpcels

I’m 27 and haven’t turned around anything

this nigga straight up larped as his brother and claimed he was dead lol. over for larpcels
Yeah and then he‘s gonna keep making attention-whore threads about his “suicide” JFL

How does one person lack this much self awareness? OP isn’t even blackpilled, you can easily tell from his muh betabux posts like this thread

OP isn’t even blackpilled,
the only blackpill op takes is his anti-schizophrenic medication, i dont even think those work because hes off his mind 24/7 lol

the only blackpill op takes is his anti-schizophrenic medication, i dont even think those work because hes off his mind 24/7 lol
9BF6DDCD 5A68 4250 AFA0 66A6E28D5A71

why the hell would you want to do that?????????

Only if you're a richfag (aka fakecel)

I don’t give af what degree he has. OP is quite literally the most retarded user here and this is an undeniable fact
fuck off! I am the most retarded user here