Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were born with a high voice then its over, because this is exactly how you sound.

Brutal. I must have a higher voice than most, because over the phone I've gotten a maam a time or two. Very much in a "yep it's over" confirmation. Whenever I hear that, it reminds me that yeah dude it was over from birth.

I must have a higher voice than most, because over the phone I've gotten a maam a time or two.
Damn im sorry brocel, it most definitely is over for your voice if people can't even recognize a male over the phone..

Gorilla in congo

My voice gets super high pitched when talking to a class / more than a couple people, but voice mogging is underrated tbh, over for squeakercels

I have the opposite problem. My voice sounds so low. Its actually horrible to hear. It's a Scottish thing. We all sound like we're speaking with a mouth full of gravel.

I have the opposite problem. My voice sounds so low. Its actually horrible to hear. It's a Scottish thing. We all sound like we're speaking with a mouth full of gravel.
Can you post an example? Maybe a youtube video of a similar voice? I don't see how having a low voice could be bad.

Can you post an example? Maybe a youtube video of a similar voice? I don't see how having a low voice could be bad.
I thing its partly cringing at how your own voice sounds on a recording compared to how you hear yourself normally. I mumble a lot that probably doesn't help.

opposite tbh. i sound black and people think im older than i am

honestly my voice sounds like of a child, not necessarily ,,high" pitched or feminine though but definitely childish is the right term.

honestly my voice sounds like of a child, not necessarily ,,high" pitched or feminine though but definitely childish is the right term.
Same here.

I think people can realize my sex is male by listening to my voice. But it sounds androgynous to some degree. It doesn't sound mature.

My voice is low as fuck. And because I tend to speak softly it becomes inaudible in social setting.

I thing its partly cringing at how your own voice sounds on a recording compared to how you hear yourself normally. I mumble a lot that probably doesn't help
Exactly! I am slow and low and monotone even as enthusiasmmaxxed which is quite rare also my voice is trembling as if i am going to bitch out at any second. That and my moo face is fantastic incel combo :feelsgah:

Just waiting for the end of it all mate.