Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you were born to parents 30 or older, your existence is cursed, a cosmic mistake

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date

How old were your parents when you were born (if they were different ages, average them & round up)

• 20-24 (good tier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25-29 (okay tier)

• 40-44 (extremely cursed tier)

• 45 or older (cosmic joke tier)

• Total voters
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

My parents were fucking 36 when I was born. I fucking hate it. Nothing good comes from being born to parents 30+. In an ideal world, people would all get married the summer after 8th grade, and then they would not go to high school. High school and college wouldn't exist, and everyone would have their first child the spring after 8th grade. I want a homogenous agrarian ethnostate, not the technological multicultural dystopia that is Burgerland. #FuckTheFourthOfJuly

Being born to 36-year-olds is weirder from an objective standpoint than being born to 16-year-olds. If I had been born to 16-year-olds, my grandparents would all still be alive and relatively young (in their late 60s, I'm in my mid 20s) instead of either deceased or alive but losing their memories. I love my grandparents even though they created my parents (who are responsible for most of my troubles in life), and I wish I had not just more years with them, but more good years where they were physically and mentally healthy to do more stuff. I used to go fishing with my grandpa until his health issues got to the point we couldn't anymore. I coulda had 20 more years of that, and not been pressured into staying in school and going to college.

Also, had I been born to 16-year-olds, they probably wouldn't have gone to college, so there wouldn't have been the same family pressure for me to go to college. Also, they wouldn't have been able to afford to live in a nice neighborhood so I wouldn't have had the peer pressure to go to college. I could have dropped out of high school at 16, become a cash register at the local gas station, probably had a wife and kids, and have enough take home pay to drink myself into oblivion on evenings and weekends.

I wish I had never been born. I will never forgive my parents for waiting until they were 36 to have me - their first child, and they were almost 37, I was born in spring 1997, they were born in summer/fall 1960. Fucking boomer bitch-ass niggas.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.

I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

I love Paul von Hindenburg. I love the German Empire.
I love Harvey Weinstein. I love the Casting Couch.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.
I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.
I love Clarence Thomas. I love AbWHOREtion Bans.
I love Donald Cline and Quincy Fortier. I love Unwanted Sperm Donations.
I love Johnny Rebel. I love Racism.
I love Papa John. I love the
NIGGER Word.
I love António de Oliveira Salazar. I love the Estado Novo.
I love Godfrey of Bouillon. I love the Crusades.
I love Slobodan Milošević. I love Kebab Removal.

My mother was 30 and father 40

My mother was 30 and father 40
So then vote for 35-39 since the average of those ages is 35

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

My parents were fucking 36 when I was born. I fucking hate it. Nothing good comes from being born to parents 30+. In an ideal world, people would all get married the summer after 8th grade, and then they would not go to high school. High school and college wouldn't exist, and everyone would have their first child the spring after 8th grade. I want a homogenous agrarian ethnostate, not the technological multicultural dystopia that is Burgerland. #FuckTheFourthOfJuly

Being born to 36-year-olds is weirder from an objective standpoint than being born to 16-year-olds. If I had been born to 16-year-olds, my grandparents would all still be alive and relatively young (in their late 60s, I'm in my mid 20s) instead of either deceased or alive but losing their memories. I love my grandparents even though they created my parents (who are responsible for most of my troubles in life), and I wish I had not just more years with them, but more good years where they were physically and mentally healthy to do more stuff. I used to go fishing with my grandpa until his health issues got to the point we couldn't anymore. I coulda had 20 more years of that, and not been pressured into staying in school and going to college.

Also, had I been born to 16-year-olds, they probably wouldn't have gone to college, so there wouldn't have been the same family pressure for me to go to college. Also, they wouldn't have been able to afford to live in a nice neighborhood so I wouldn't have had the peer pressure to go to college. I could have dropped out of high school at 16, become a cash register at the local gas station, probably had a wife and kids, and have enough take home pay to drink myself into oblivion on evenings and weekends.

I wish I had never been born. I will never forgive my parents for waiting until they were 36 to have me - their first child, and they were almost 37, I was born in spring 1997, they were born in summer/fall 1960. Fucking boomer bitch-ass niggas.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

I love Paul von Hindenburg. I love the German Empire.
I love Harvey Weinstein. I love the Casting Couch.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.
I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.
I love Clarence Thomas. I love AbWHOREtion Bans.
I love Donald Cline and Quincy Fortier. I love Unwanted Sperm Donations.
I love Johnny Rebel. I love Racism.
I love Papa John. I love the
NIGGER Word.
I love António de Oliveira Salazar. I love the Estado Novo.
I love Godfrey of Bouillon. I love the Crusades.
I love Slobodan Milošević. I love Kebab Removal.
retarded thread, my parents were teens when i was born yet im incel. while many normies and slayers who get sex easily are born to parents who are late 20s to mid 30s