Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were bitten by a radioactive spider and got Spider-Man powers...

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date

Would you

• Total voters
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I would offer my services to the Kremlin in return for money and harems of Russian jailbait. I would only use my powers to serve and enrich my own interests.

I'd just become a pro sports player or powerlifter and make easy money for all my life doing something actually enjoyable
Plus I'd just hide my full strength so I don't get raped by the government

I'd probably start destroying cities and kill a bunch of normies

i would become a pro sex haver

Why not do both?There is a certain amount of money where you can do almost everything you want to do(like 10 k /month). It's good to beat bad people and it's lifefuel for me (not to sound soy,but if i got powers like superman i would beat my bullies,rich oligarchs and steal their money,and everyone that is taking advantage of someone else weaker than them).

Oh and i forgot about all the sneaky sex with Stacys with the mask on:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I'd brutally fuck a milf. (In roblox)

I would take foids and hang them off tall buildings and cliffs

I would only use my powers to serve and enrich my own interests.
I would cuck Miles Morales by groping Gwen right in front of him

PeterHandShoulder

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back