Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you were attractive, what kind of man would you be?

Title

• Total voters
I'd just have a girlfriend who loves me, that's really it. I wouldn't be an asshole towards anyone in particular, unless they were an asshole to me, or if they are an IT user/bluepiller.

I would definitely be a player

I would be a weeb, who has a nice weeb gf :fuk:

I'd still be an introvert and unlikely to have children. I was anti-natalist even before recognizing blackpill and developing self-loathing..

Being attractive would likely make me less conflict avoidant, anxious, confident and women would make themselves sexually available so I'd likely have lost my virginity. Likely I would have performed better academically. I don't know if I'd have a girlfriend or live with one. Personal space and isolation has always been important to me. I became giddy when my parents left me home alone; the freedom and quiet was always comforting to me.

I was born cuck so I would have been a good husband to a stacy.

I would try to fuck a ton of toilets instead of sitting doing nothing

I would either be a libertine or I would stay with one girl my whole life. No in between

Too bad I will never find out which because I will never be attractive. It's over

Last edited:
I don't know how or why someone would get black pilled if they were attractive chads. :feelshaha:

Family man. I don't want to date a bunch of foids. I just want one loving and faithful wife. Is that so much to ask?

I would treat foids like shit and fuck them so hard

I'd be the boyfriend that doesn't cheat, doesn't beat her, basically what I was before discovering the black pill, and also, boring. She'd leave me. :fuk:

Born attractive or become attractive ?
If the latter I would try to break as many girls and cuck their boyfriends/husbands as possible
I would treat foids like shit and fuck them so hard
:yes:

The first choice i don't support today's sexual liberty.Only me and my Stacy please

If I became attractive right now, with my 30 years of past behind me, I would probably be just as rotten as I am now. Of course I would take advantage of my improved looks and have lots of sex, but I'm incapable of having a relationship, not just socially or sexually, but emotionally as well. I'm broken beyond repair.

However, if I had grown up attractive, I think I would've become a mixture of the first two. I think the lifestyle of marrying a 7/10 Stacylite or even a 6/10 high-tier Becky would have been closer to me than constant one night stands. Still, I probably would not have been a strictly monogamous man who marries the first HS girlfriend and lives in a faithful, loving relationship with her. Attractive males have way more opportunities than this, and I think I would have taken advantage of this as well, just like they do.

Choosing the rotting option is not realistic

I would be an complete asshole and a bad boy.

Chad, Slayer of Thots, Ruler of Tinder

Years ago I thought I would never be the playertype if I would be a chad, but in recent years i aquired the realization that fucking foids as you please is the highest form of existence a man can achieve because you could still, if you want, find a foid to settle down with when you had enough fun

rotter and asshole, because my halo would allow it

Definitively an asshole

I would not be able to romantically love a woman after my experiences, they are all rotten to the very core.

It would be cool to fuck them and move on tho.

I have no idea because I have shitty mental health. Likely would be a failed normie with some success with women

Play around, then settle down with a prime Asian Stacy.

you would have asked me this question a few years ago I would have told you a good partner , not cheating.

Now:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I would still have a girlfriend but I would be an absolute barbarian and would smash any decent female on sight:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Anyone who says they wouldn't be a piece of shit chad is lying