Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were able to ascend, what would you choose?

What would you chose if you ascended?

• A GF (long term relationship)

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Just sex

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Having a gf isn’t worth it these days. She will cheat on you. Better to just pump and dump

Other (comment)

Since the majority of women here in Germany are huge sluts and cheat a relationship or marriage would be pointless and cucked, I just want to get laid tbh

Marriage, big ethnic family with lotta kids, and cuz it's all fictional scenario, I would also like a big house and a range rover

Just a loyal foid that would never cheat on me, and I do not think that is too much to ask for.

I would gladly have a GF but only after a pussy carousel

Gf and follow my grandparents footsteps who were married for 75 years

Marry a virgin have a family

Marry a virgin have a family

There is no good looking virgins left unless you go prowling at your local high school. Truly sickening what they have done to society.

The way I interpret this is you either choose to have one gf who you will eventually marry for the rest of your life or to be able to have sex with most women. That’s a tough one. I guess having an ltr would be the better option considering I won’t always be a slayer as old age creeps in on me. But if choosing the ladder option allows me to be able to somehow fuck 20 y/os as a 60 year old man then I think we all know what the superior option is.

Assuming you cant fuck the gf, just the sex will do.

What's purpose of ascend now? Foid still a foid no matter what, they only want Chad cock.

marriage in the catholic church is the only acceptable union between man and women.

Girlfriend. But she would have to know her place - in the kitchen and sex on tap.

long term gf loyal virgin

Image0

I would be happy with a 4-5/10 who loves me and doesn't cheat on me.

Unfortunately that's unattainable even for most normies. Us incels can't even dream about it.

I would be happy with a 4-5/10 who loves me and doesn't cheat on me.

Unfortunately that's unattainable even for most normies. Us incels can't even dream about it.
Nice name bro :feelshaha: