Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If You Were A Foid

mogcel

mogcel

Greycel
Would you do cam? How would you make money if the world was at your feet?

I would tell my parents I would go study abroad at 18, then set up a camwhore moneymaxing plan. At 25-30 I would take a bullshit degree, and get married with a betabux bill.
At 45-50 I would divorce-rape the useful idiot and dedicate the rest of my life to sexual tourism.

Would you do cam?
I don't understand how there are so few female billionnaires when it's so easy for them to make money out of thin air (selling pic of themselves, selling their shit, ...). They might just be low iq.

If i was a women i leech the fuck out of mens money

Makes you wonder why so many hot foids are waitresses or nurses or other shitty jobs when there's so much easy money just waiting for them.

You don't even need to do that really. You could sell your used panties and literal shit online and cucks will buy it.

I would finger myself

I would sell my turds as shitcookies and get financially independent asap.

if I was a 10/10 foid, I'd prob marry some Russian oligarch.

I'd enjoy life, camwhoremaxx, ewhoremaxx and would me pretty good living from pathetic cucks. Also I would fuck incels. (Assuming I have all the knowledge I have now).

Imagine being the most powerful creature on this earth and spending it fingering yourself
spending my time getting rich while fapping is exactly what I would do kek

1. locationmax, for example dubai
2. whore
3. invest the money
4. retire with 25 gg

If I had the same interests I'd stream games. Or patreonmaxx doing try on videos on youtubes. Both are high 6 figure careers.

I would tell my parents I would go study abroad at 18, then set up a camwhore moneymaxing plan. At 25-30 I would take a bullshit degree, and get married with a betabux bill.
At 45-50 I would divorce-rape the useful idiot and dedicate the rest of my life to sexual tourism.

Life on very easy mode.

Run femdom corporarion and sell spit to japanese cucks

Assuming that I grew up with the same circumstances that I did now, no

Why should I? I'd just get the richest and best looking dude I can find. Lurk the internet all day on high quality drugs while he is at work.

Speaking of feet, I’d take pictures of mine (as well as cosplay) for Patreon. Cucks will give you half a million dollars per year to Jack off to cosplay pics of you.

I would sell my shit to cucks

I would sell my body everytime I need money and never work a 9-5 in my life. Also finger myself and complain about how hard it is being a foid on my snapchat story