Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were a foid, would you date the person you are right now?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
Would you seriously date the man you are right now if you were a foid, even when you were presented with a slew of better options? Do you really think you wouldn't think like a foid and chase after the elusive Chad? Do you really think you would be so different from other sheeple foids and chase after your incel looksmatch?

This is why I don't hate women. Yes, they lack critical thinking skills and have an inability for self-awareness, but if society at large didn't sponsor their slutty behavior then they wouldn't behave the way they do.

sounds like an infiltrator

DC423047 37DC 496F 9632 D7E4574708A8

Coolstorybreh

now :kys:

This is a retarded argument, this is like saying that if you were born a psychopath murderer you would be a psychopath murderer, and so you can't judge or hate psychopath murderers

I'm under no illusions. I'm not a catch whatsoever. But theoretically if I was a foid, I like to think i wouldn't waste my best years getting pumped and dumped by chad and tyrone with nothing to show for it at age 40.

just another ''women aren't accountable of their actions because of some fourth dimension arbitrary law theory'' post

If I were a foid my brain wouldn't work same, all femoids have Chad only chasing program, they aren't attracted to something else
This is a retarded argument, this is like saying that if you were born a psychopath murderer you would be a psychopath murderer, and so you can't judge or hate psychopath murderers

just another ''women aren't accountable of their actions because of some fourth dimension arbitrary law theory'' post

I’m a retard who doesn’t have his shit together. My room is a mess my sleeping schedule is fucked can barely cook and I don’t even go to college right now. Probably not.

Yes, I would. I like to think I am a better choice than the thugs and criminals that get laid.

I'm pretty attracted to myself ngl

Would you seriously date the man you are right now if you were a foid, even when you were presented with a slew of better options? Do you really think you wouldn't think like a foid and chase after the elusive Chad? Do you really think you would be so different from other sheeple foids and chase after your incel looksmatch?

This is why I don't hate women. Yes, they lack critical thinking skills and have an inability for self-awareness, but if society at large didn't sponsor their slutty behavior then they wouldn't behave the way they do.
I would be willing to date my looksmatch. The issue is women are far more picky than men and we know men rate women on a bell curve (expected) while women rate men with a sheer/harsh cutoff.

If women were the same as men in that sense this board probably wouldn’t exist.

We know all of this because studies and datasets exist which demonstrate what I’m talking about (Dataclysm/Tinder data/speed dating studies, etc).

No i would never date a an ugly loser

Didn’t read

If I was a foid I'd be a dysfunctional fuck like foids are.

As a dude I'd date a foid with all of my traits but in a feminine package. That's all I can tell yoy. The question is definitely IT level retarded.

Yes. But only if i was a teen Stacy with a nice full sized truck and lots of money. And maybe 50+ acres of mixed hardwood forest...

I would do my dishes and laundry and even clean the place up and give my beloved (elderly) Emba a nice backrub with my perky titties (giggles)!

I would also hunt down and murder - in mimecraft - all the goddamned rotten bastards that ever gave Emba a hard time...

Yep. That Emba is one Hell of a righteous dude! He DESERVES THE BEST!

Go back to IT. the zoo is closed.

:bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy: WORK ON YOURSELF!

idk, i think it's a losing proposition to try to put yourself into the mind of a woman.

tbh no , hypergamy or the though of being able to end up high , makes low tier man a turnoff .

Low IQ Post. All foids are hypergamous and we are all incels so the answer is obvious.

Why do you answer at your own question ? If this is supposed to be a solipsist delirium then there's no point sharing it here.

I see no reason why foids hate me. So why would I hate myself if I was a foid ?
Low IQ Post. All foids are hypergamous and we are all incels so the answer is obvious.

I'm under no illusions. I'm not a catch whatsoever. But theoretically if I was a foid, I like to think i wouldn't waste my best years getting pumped and dumped by chad and tyrone with nothing to show for it at age 40.

I would absolutely date a female version of myself; the REALISTIC female version of myself will go for someone more attractive because they're buyers in a sellers market.