Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were a chad

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
If you were a chad, would prefer a faithful relationship, or engaging in one-night stands with a variety of girls?

I don't think whoring around would be good for my mental health. Especially with how pugnacious an average young woman is as a person.

one night stands with whores, foids are too low IQ for a relationship

If you were a chad, would prefer a faithful relationship, or engaging in one-night stands with a variety of girls?
I would commit mariatial rape on my gigastacy wife if i were a chad.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Just one foid that will stay faithful and im good for life

Faithful relationship with a 10/10 Stacy.

Knowing how like foids are i wouldnt want an relationship even as a chad.

faithful relationships with big booba :whatfeels::giga: gigastacie ofc
i would pimp her in making OF and live happy without the need to wageslave

obviously pump and dump. im 15 years behind my peers i would have a lot of catching up to do.

>faithful
>toilet
Pick one

If I were a chad I would only interact with womencto have sex with them.
No time wasted for romantic dinners, mall shopping with girlfriend etc

I don't want to be a chad, I want to have an extra penis that protrudes out of my knuckles. The catch however is that it wouldn't be a regular penis, it would be simultaneously as hard as diamond and as sharp as steel. Crushing anything it falls on, cutting through everything as though it were paper, it would be nothing short of the ultimate weapon. It could also function as a gun by shooting semen at such high speeds that it would penetrate through everything.

If I was a Chad I'd still be disgusted by how shallow, treacherous and repulsive women are. I'd know exactly every one of them wouldn't have given me the time of the day if I was still incel. How can you love something like that? It's impossible.

To answer the question, I'd pump and dump them like the whores they are all day every day :feelsokman:

I would collect a harem of girls who will only have sex/relationship with me