Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you were a chad you probably would be bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
as an :incel:=
you are :bluepill:
you are rejected by foids
you try :bluepill: advice
you fail
you become :redpill:
you try :redpill: advice and PUA advice
you fail
you become :blackpill:
and maybe you can become :whitepill:

as a :chad:=
you are :bluepill:
you have sex with foids
you remain :bluepill: for life

this prove that we have all rights to full hate chads

The :bluepill:->:redpill:->:blackpill: seems to be the most common path for most incels. I've said it before but I respect bluepill more than redpill because bluepill doesn't really blame you for your lack of success or make you embarrass yourself. It basically just tells you to cope and keep the hope up.

I can't even remember ever being bluepilled, toilets treated me like trash since the day I was born. :blackpill:

The :blackpill: Chads that capitalize on foids nature have truly won in life

Yes, because they understand their advantage. It's like how FDS are essentially what happens when you blackpill a toilet, never blackpill a toilet. :blackpill:

The :blackpill: Chads that capitalize on foids nature have truly won in life
I'd most rather be a bluepilled chad tbh. How awesome is it to get sex and all while believing that you earned it by being a good person? You get to be happy 24/7 basically.

bluepill doesn't really blame you for your lack of success
nope, :bluepill: blame you instead, it says that you have a bad personality, :redpill: says that you don't have "game"

I always cringe at self declared chad (-lites) lurking around in comment sections of incel content because they‘re allegedly blackpilled :feelsseriously:

If you‘re spending your time watching/reading this shit you‘re probably barely a normie let alone chad.

How can a Chad become blackpilled? These fags don't know what it's like to be an incel
yes, I think that is very rare

How can a Chad become blackpilled? These fags don't know what it's like to be an incel
if you are white and subhuman in the west but go to southeast asia and become a chad :lul::lul::lul:

chad is relative to your local sexual market

I got redpilled pretty early. Now I’m whitepilled.

The :bluepill:->:redpill:->:blackpill: seems to be the most common path for most incels. I've said it before but I respect bluepill more than redpill because bluepill doesn't really blame you for your lack of success or make you embarrass yourself. It basically just tells you to cope and keep the hope up.
good point :smonk:

nope, :bluepill: blame you instead, it says that you have a bad personality, :redpill: says that you don't have "game"
that's only the faggots at it, the normie bluepill is just live your life bro and the right person will come along:soy: everybody has a soulmate:soy:

Nah chads become :redpill: then try to tell everyone to become :redpill: because it worked for them when they're white 6'3 chad. Chads just think we can become lady magnet when ethic and 5'5:feelsseriously: Chads have ultimate brain rot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back