Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if you were a chad, would you cuck an Incel by fucking his gf?

A

Afghancel

Greycel
we all know girls will always fuck a chad.
But imagine an incel that has gotten a deformed looking gf finally, you look at him and her having good romantic time. You suddenly feel a little snake tingling inside ur ass and he tells you to cuck that incel and fuck his deformed looking gf. That girl will definitely leave that incel for you because you are a chad.

What would u do? would u do it for the fun of it to make the incel even more miserable or just let the incel have fun with his life?

no, but not because I care about the incel, but because I'm not gonna fuck an ugly woman. if I were a chad and a man I brutally mog had a stacy gf, I'd fuck her

Would you shoot yourself in the head if I gave you a gun?

Call me volcel, but I find cheating extremely gross.
Like Im physically repulsed by it.
I wouldnt do it for the incel but bc I would find the foid gross.

or just let the incel have fun with his life?
I would tell him, if his foid trys to be or was unfaithful

I have no experience.

Niggas fuck each others bitches like all the time. Like sweetie fucked the other two migos
Saweetie or whatever that whores name is belongs to the streets just like most ghetto she-boons of her ilk. :feelsjuice:

no. that's fucking evil

No there are plenty of females who would worship my looks

The idea of cucking another man incel or not does not interest me whatsoever. Not to mention the drama that would ensue. Fights start and niggas kill each other over whores all the time. But to each his own.

But imagine an incel that has gotten a deformed looking gf finally, you look at him and her having good romantic time. You suddenly feel a little snake tingling inside ur ass and he tells you to cuck that incel and fuck his deformed looking gf. That girl will definitely leave that incel for you because you are a chad.

What would u do? would u do it for the fun of it to make the incel even more miserable or just let the incel have fun with his life?
No

Cucking is too risky tbh. Wouldn't want to killed by some angry betacuck.

If he has a gf then he is not incel now is he? But id not cuck others thats really messed up and could get yourself into an ugly position if nothing else.

I'm not a chad and I'll never be one so I don't see the point of answering.

If I still had ADHD then yes because short attention span + getting bored easily. If I was a NT chad I’d probably be content with one stacy gf instead of slaying.

That's like asking a fish:
--- "if you had lungs would you cuck the trees by breathing the air?"

To Chad, foids are just another trivially abundant resource, like air, gravity or sunshine.

Chads don't think about whose girlfriend is the foid they fuck anymore than you think about which plant made each of the oxygen molecules you're currently holding in your lungs.

Last edited:
if i was chad, why would i wanna fuck some overweight, boring washed up woman that settled for some betabux?
i could just fuck women that i'm actually attracted to.

No. I would encourage others to cuck that incel if the incel is a libtard cuck though.

no, but not because I care about the incel, but because I'm not gonna fuck an ugly woman. if I were a chad and a man I brutally mog had a stacy gf, I'd fuck her
this too. don't want touch used foids and ugly ones

Call me volcel, but I find cheating extremely gross.
Like Im physically repulsed by it.
I wouldnt do it for the incel but bc I would find the foid gross.

I would tell him, if his foid trys to be or was unfaithful

if you were a chad, would you cuck an Incel by fucking his gf?

:rolleyes:

i wouldn't cuck any incel, why would i make someone with sever depression suicidal??

normies i would show no mercy, too many are cocky blue pilled retards who believe their toilet gf/wife is a faithful queen
used to know a very cocky curry short fag who somehow managed to get a prime pusi arab foid, he used to love brag about her:lasereyes:

this was pre-dating app/smartphone no way that shit would get her today

incels arent incels if they ascend.
anyways, why would make someone suffer the way i did?

I wouldn't sleep with someone's gf unless if I had spite with someone. But I would probably sleep with foids I assume are single.

No, if i was a chad, i would certainly only go for foids of my own league, because doing otherwise means inflating their egoes, which consequently results in abandonment of their looksmatch (incels).

Last edited:
It's not winning unless someone else is losing.

Yes :yes:

I would be super monogamous & picky ,if I was a chad

If he has a gf, how is he still na incel?

I wouldn't cuck the incel because he might kill me. I would cuck normies all the time though.

Chads don’t think. Chads chad.

If I was a Chad I would be blue pilled and harmless. I'm only renegade cuz the world trashed me.

No because the incel would probably take revenge on me somehow and i just want to live in peace without having to worry about that

Depends upon the looks of foid. If she's above average looking, I would fuck the shit out of her in front of inkwell, but if the foid was hideous, I wouldn't even look at her.

No cause I am a bit honorable.
I don’t want to steal a fakecels gf.
Besides if I am Chad why do I need to.