Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were a chad or foid

W

whatsthepoint123

Recruit
★★
If you won the genetic lottery would you not act exactly the same to incels? Would you not call people like Elliot Rodger losers and creeps? Would you not be just as shallow and superficial? Would you not be just as cold and cruel and indifferent? Would you not give the same useless advice like "just be yourself bro?"

Yeah I would fs, BUT it all depends if I become Chad or I'm born Chad. If I become Chad I will try my best to not make the life of fellow brocel worse

Infiltrator moment

What kind of fucking question is this? you already know the answer, what did you want to accomplish with this?

You cant possibly know, because if you were born a chad or a foid your life would've been different which means the way you think about the world would be different. Perhaps you would treat incels like trash, perhaps you would not. Nobody knows.

Yeah I would fs, BUT it all depends if I become Chad or I'm born Chad. If I become Chad I will try my best to not make the life of fellow brocel worse
Interestingly Philip (Or was it Adderson) acted meanly towards Elliot Rodger when he ascended and treated him like trash and called him a loser. The guy used to be an incel himself but when he ascended he became drunk with pride.

If you won the genetic lottery would you not act exactly the same to incels? Would you not call people like Elliot Rodger losers and creeps? Would you not be just as shallow and superficial? Would you not be just as cold and cruel and indifferent? Would you not give the same useless advice like "just be yourself bro?"
Foids are dumb, so yes.
As a Chad there could be a chance to develop some sort of personality and intellect to think rationally about these topics. Not all Chads are dumb idiots. Some years ago I met one in the German manosphere who was relatively based. But he was already 40+ yo.

Yes I would do that. People that are born lucky views their world as normal. I just love how attractive women are all fkn depressed lol.

Im glad I am not born an attractive woman, I would be risking my life simping for dark triad men.

There is no such thing as compassion in modern Western culture. If you have problems, then you are the only one to blame for them. This whole business is a coaching scam in the style of "Becoming a billionaire", you have to think differently, motivate yourself, and you will definitely become one. That everything that happens to you depends only on you, and if you are a beggar or an incel, then only you are to blame for this. It all started in the 1980s with the rise of Reagan and Thatcher to power in the United States and Great Britain, when the philosophy of personal success, materialism, neoliberalism and Ayn Rand became popular.

Femoids do not have "The genetic lottery"

You cant possibly know, because if you were born a chad or a foid your life would've been different which means the way you think about the world would be different. Perhaps you would treat incels like trash, perhaps you would not. Nobody knows.
Yes, our lives would be so different we wouldn’t even be a similar person to who we are now. Who knows what would happen

probably i would dude. its easier to cope than accept people actually doomed exist.

i would not if i was a chad.

But being a foid would mean youre mentally retarded so then maybe i would i dunno.