Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were a chad but had to stay incel, would your life be much better?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
What would you do if you woke up with a chad body + face but couldn't have sex with any girl.

Would you start to improve your life? Suddenly feel motivated to work hard and self-improve?

It would open lots of doors financially, which would at least help me cope. I'd also feel good about mogging normies irl everytime i went outside

And seeing myself in the mirror wouldn't make me hate myself so much.

Yes. Much better.

ofc, I would look at the mirror and feel good about myself, so I'd definetely have a lot more motivation even with no sex

I would get better jobs and a soycial circle

It would open lots of doors financially, which would at least help me cope. I'd also feel good about mogging normies irl everytime i went outside

And seeing myself in the mirror wouldn't make me hate myself so much.
Also chad body would be healthier and more physically fit, so gymmaxxing would feel better.

It would be worse. You would get looks from women all the time as well as some signals but never be able to get with them.

Everyone would assume you're some slayer so you wouldn't fit in with other low tier men with a similar life and if normies found out you were incel with chad looks they would assume there's something wrong with you, that you're a pussy or dicklet.

Normie men would gloat about outslaying a chad.

You would become pissed when you saw the occasional slob who somehow got a thin 7/10 while you're chadcel.

Last edited:
I would get better jobs and a soycial circle

I'd get a passive aggressive social circle, a bunch of leftists with fat girlfriends and mog them the entire time we hung out and discussed how evil trump was

Also chad body would be healthier and more physically fit, so gymmaxxing would feel better.
True. I've seen chads look good with just bodyweight pull ups and sub 2 plate bench
It would be worse. You would get looks from women all the time as well as some signals but never be able to get with them.

Everyone would assume you're some slayer so you wouldn't fit in with other low tier men with a similar life and if normies found out you were incel with chad looks they would assume there's something wrong with you, that you're a pussy or dicklet.

Normie men would gloat about outslaying a chad.

You would become pissed when you saw the occasional slob who somehow got a thin 7/10 while you're chadcel.
Lol at letting them find out. Just don't

I'd get a passive aggressive social circle, a bunch of leftists with fat girlfriends and mog them the entire time we hung out and discussed how evil trump was
you hate trump?

Everything would be better. Youd be treated better, your opinions would be taken up more, you could statusmaxx just on face alone. If you cant have sex, id go on tinder and go on dates and when they try to have sex with id go “sorry but im christian, we arent married.” or some other shit to fuck with them

how does this even work

I would type incels.co and log in as @mylifeistrash :lul: :lul:

Yes? What kind of question is that. Being good looking improves every aspect of your life

I'd be treated better; autism or not, that's for sure, ppl go on perception rather than reality hence why stereotypes exist.

I guess. I think I would have healthy platonic relations with women instead of think of them as demons out to get me.

I would looksmaxx and become the next O'Pry

That's actually what I want. I hate foids too much to care about relationships or sex, I just hate being ugly and want to die. I would absolutely chop my dick off for $50,000.

i could literally meeksmax and become a rich guy

I knew my prospects would be much better, so yes.

ye muh financial progression during jobs would be better and ofc when traveling people treat better

i think you mean volcel. its impossible to be chad and involuntarily celibate

It would be much easier for me to get connections and improve my living situation, I would also get myself a high paying job.

No. I'm fine with myself. I'm just not fine with not being a cool sex-haver.

It would be much easier for me to get connections and improve my living situation, I would also get myself a high paying job.
Halo effect is very real

if I could still fap then yes, that feeling when hundreds of foids swoon over you must be the most motivating thing man can experience in his life