Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were a barber, would you intentionally give your racial adversaries shit haircuts?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Like if you’re Arab and a Jew came into your barbershop, or you’re Black and it was a White or Asian guy, would you intentionally fuck up his haircut?

I don't have racial adversaries

I mean, we know that this happens between foids, with female barbers intentionally screwing up the haircuts of women more attractive than them (there was a link to that study a few weeks ago, but I’m on the phone right now while all my saved links are on my computer, I’ll post it later), there’s no real reason why guys couldn’t do something similar. Sure, most people here would probably expect men to be at least a bit more honorable and less petty than women, but you never know.

I mean, we know that this happens between foids, with female barbers intentionally screwing up the haircuts of women more attractive than them (there was a link to that study a few weeks ago, but I’m on the phone right now while all my saved links are on my computer, I’ll post it later), there’s no real reason why guys couldn’t do something similar. Sure, most people here would probably expect men to be at least a bit more honorable and less petty than women, but you never know.
High IQ analysis

@Caesercel I demand that this thread be moved OUT of the sewers and into ID as reparations

High IQ analysis

@Caesercel I demand that this thread be moved OUT of the sewers and into ID as reparations
Aight aight

Like if you’re Arab and a Jew came into your barbershop, or you’re Black and it was a White or Asian guy, would you intentionally fuck up his haircut?
No. They have it hard enough also I would like them to come back (monetary reasons) and having ethnic friends saves me from being called a racist.