Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you wanted to have kids, how many children would you want to have?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Even though a part of me says I shouldn't have kids, at the same time a part of me kinda to wants to have children if I ever do get to ascend or find a good wife who is willing to share my household and spend the rest of my life with me.

If I could have kids, I would only want one or two. Preferably an older daughter followed by a younger son.

I want to raise my daughter as if she will be my ideal woman, almost like a son and doing more active 'manly' activities with her (I would still raise her as a girl and have her present herself as such, and I would want her to be straight, but she'll be more of a tomboy). I would take her to hunting, fishing, hiking and backpacking, teach her survival skills, woodworking, DIY skills, play sports with her, etc. Because if she was to marry a man, along from doing traditional feminine tasks like cooking and homemaking I would also want her to know these things so she could help her man out.

I would teach the same thing to my son and I also believe that a man should pass on his skills of trade from the father to his son.

And I would want my children to have good looks (brunette hair, light eyes, tall), so I would want to have them with a tall white woman with blue eyes, ideally.

I don't want to have kids. But if I had to I'd probably just prefer to have one daughter. I'd try to shield her from everything in the world and probably end up accidentally going Josef Fritzl on her.

Don't wanna have kids cause i can't provide a good life for them.
Same,if i won the lottery,sure i'd want a son. Because i would be able to provide for him the life i never had.
Although if i had a daughter i'd prolly kill myself,there's nothing more cucked than having a daughter in this day n age.

Don't wanna have kids cause i can't provide a good life for them.
I was about to say also, if you were able to provide for your kids and have the resources to raise them.

either 2 or 4

depends on my job, wife, and house

3. But since I lost my sex drive and my juice due to god knows what. Even if I ascended I won't be able to pass my genes and my existence was nothing but a wasted sham.

How many and which gender order (if you can have as much as you can afford, what would you say is your maximum number of kids you would want to have)?

As many as humanly possible tbh, I want to have at least as many as my grandfather did which was six kids. Even one who says that they rather not pass on their genes is the definition of cucked and no amount mental gymnastics can change that.
(brunette hair, light eyes, tall)
:feelskek:
he doesn't know.

I want to have my genetic lineage be as large as Changhis Khan.:feelsaww:
1 zFCC6ukYC3Y20FoJBLGAmg

Mog everyone reading me in the history books knowing they have a 1% of being a descendent of mine.:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
2, close together in age. So that no matter what comes their way in life they will always have someone who's been there with them from the beginning.

Depends. Only if I'm living in a pure white country then I'd make lots of white babies :feelscomfy:

one if I am poor,two or three if I am well off

1 kid only, i am not skilled enough to train more than one of those things

having three kids sounds nice
don't care about their sex

Between 3 and 5, the more the better imo

1 default,2 or 3 if economic conditions approve

at least 10 males and maybe 5 females