Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee If you want to protect women from refugees, you're a fucking retard shooting your own foot

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Nothing is more HILARIOUS than white women in europe being raped by refugees.

"Help, Mohammad is raping me!" - LOL! HAHAAHAHAHAA.
THAT'S COMEDY

european women hate white men and treat them like shit. if a refugee wants to teach them a lesson, then let him do what he needs to do.

he might not be the hero we need but the hero we deserve

They're not entitled to our help.

Why would we want to help? Women are overwhelmingly responsible for voting them in.

Dont be captain save a hoe. If I see woman who need my help, I say no because if I was in their scenario they would probably respond with "Sorry I got a boyfriend" jfl

THAT'S COMEDY

european women hate white men and treat them like shit. if a refugee wants to teach them a lesson, then let him do what he needs to do.

I absolutely agree :feelskek:

Why would we want to help? Women are overwhelmingly responsible for voting them in.
High IQ. It’s women that vote for liberals that want mass immigration and open borders. They made their bed so now they must lie in it.

No, bro. these Rapefugees do not do anything good. We ethnics are hated even more because of them.

tfw a subhuman rapefugee is raping a pro-immigration feminazi

5073c635db16988f144d36620900b1026946d4cf_00.gif

High IQ. It’s women that vote for liberals that want mass immigration and open borders. They made their bed so now they must lie in it.
Precisely, let them suffer the consequences.

Dont be captain save a hoe. If I see woman who need my help, I say no because if I was in their scenario they would probably respond with "Sorry I got a boyfriend" jfl
A couple of times i walked past a boyfriend beating or yelling at his gf, and the look foids always give' help me' and i just ignore it, i mean what if she cheated on him who am i to intervene

A couple of times i walked past a boyfriend beating or yelling at his gf, and the look foids always give' help me' and i just ignore it, i mean what if she cheated on him who am i to intervene
Lmao thats amazing honestly, only scenario I would step in with domestic violence is if someone was hitting a male.

THAT'S COMEDY

Ye that is hilarious but what is not so funny is immigrants taking our homes, living off welfare, and taking other benefits like healthcare which is free in many places in Europe.

The problem is they enjoy being raped by muslim savages, so we should deny this joy to them

THAT'S COMEDY

Attachments

• racists-rapists.jpg
    racists-rapists.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 63
I live in Europe, that shit barely even happens. It's fake news that alt-cuckers love spreading around.

The video of one gang rape in cologne germany during that new year festival is one of the biggest Lifefuels on the internet.

Of course they will only blame white men for that, but at least they get to suffer while doing it.

I live in Europe, that shit barely even happens. It's fake news that alt-cuckers love spreading around.
Extreme low IQ. I have personally seen rapefugees grabbing asses and running in the middle of public spaces. Read the news and there are tons of stories, and they are trying to suppress that information as much as possible.

I feel nothing but envy towards low inhib Muslims who rape cute white women. Those young European bitches are hot as fuck.

I remember reading about refugees groping underage blondes in a Swedish festival, I envied so hard. Imagine groping the body of a cute blonde teen and getting away with it because of cucks and feminists. The joy would be just too much.

Extreme low IQ. I have personally seen rapefugees grabbing asses and running in the middle of public spaces. Read the news and there are tons of stories, and they are trying to suppress that information as much as possible.

Cope. The only stories I've heard about happen in refugee camps, not in public spaces. I've never seen anything like it here.

Not enough of them came to Ireland unfortunately,

Cope. The only stories I've heard about happen in refugee camps, not in public spaces. I've never seen anything like it here.

Just because you've never seen it personally means it doesn't happen?
Low IQ

You haven't heard of the pedophile grooming gangs of Britain that went on for decades? The New Year's incident in Germany when thousands of women were groped? Or the incident at a concert in Sweden, which prompted feminists to create a concert only for women? Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe thanks to rapefugees.

Just because you've never seen it personally means it doesn't happen?
Low IQ
I've never heard of it happen either, dumbass. Learn to read.

You haven't heard of the pedophile grooming gangs of Britain that went on for decades? The New Year's incident in Germany when thousands of women were groped? Or the incident at a concer in Sweden, which prompted feminists to create a concert only for women?
Those in Britain weren't refugees, they were immigrants. Big difference buddy, I mean it's quite funny you would accuse me of being low IQ when you can't even differentiate between the two. The one in Germany there's no evidence of, thousand women get groped in public spaces yet there's no video evidence from the train stations it happened on and the surrounding areas? Extremely low IQ if you believe that, I'm sure you also believe that Osama bin Laden was killed in 2011 by US Navy, giga kek. I have never heard of the incident of Sweden so you could be right about that one.

I've never heard of it happen either, dumbass. Learn to read.

Then you clearly don't pay attention to the world around you, you have be blind and deaf not to.

Or you just willingly turn a blind eye to things you don't want to see or hear about.

Then you clearly don't pay attention to the world around you, you have be blind and deaf not to.

Or you just willingly turn a blind eye to things you don't want to see or hear about.
I already said those things do happen but it's limited to refugee camps. I've heard of fightings and sexual harassment but rape, not so much in comparison. Again, all limited to refugee camps as far as I know. I have also gone to college with some refugees and they're good kids trying to do well in school.

I'm happy that these bitches are getting raped,beaten and killed. It feels great knowing these women who likely abused their fathers,uncles,brothers,sons and husbands get a taste of abuse and being unable to do anything about it. Think about the shit we guys have to deal with from women and being unable to do anything about it, now it's these bitches turn. I hope they enjoy it.

Thats why Im not a righty anymore.

You only can say something is bad or dangerous when women could suffer from it.

Nobody cares about males, never did anyone.

But back then you got respect, a gf/wife, etc.