Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you want to damage your soul, listen to this female sex addict talk

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v_SXeZJGZ4

So let me get this straight, from this slut's perspective she has a hard time saying "no," and even if she doesn't personally like the guy, she figures at least she could get a good banging out of it . . .

INCELS LIVE IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FUCKING WORLD, because every single fucking woman I have met in my life, is literally a Mary Sue STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN that can STRONGLY ASSERT HERSELF, and can only bark the word "NO" especially when it comes to manlet rices.

This is the real reason why incels hate new Star Wars. Rey being overpowered is actually too realistic for us to handle.

Stopped as soon as she said sex addict.

not a single click for this becky

I doubt she'd have a hard time saying 'no' to subhumans

I’m a sex addict

I hope she gets AIDS

I CAN'T TAKE IT CAUSE IM LONELY

555D6F90 E7D0 49F6 B544 2AA3B9A9EEE1

I don't give a fuck about that toilet

Its not women like this but the degenerates in the comment section supporting this bullshit that are the real suifuel

Zero seconds watched.

from this slut's perspective she has a hard time saying "no," and even if she doesn't personally like the guy, she figures at least she could get a good banging out of it . . .
chad only

I won't watch a video about a chad addicted woman, thnx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back