Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you want to click; click but just saying idk

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I know we use the words niggers and jews and so on, cucks, whatever else there is, due to this people think we're on the right.

The reality is, we're more left wing than most normies think.

It is especially upon us, even normies and chads volunteer for fighting against the progressive rise of feminism.

Even chads know women aren't shit, I'm not joking every man knows it.

The reason incels are left wing and more on the left than normies and chads is because of equality of outcomes.

If "everything was fine" I wouldn't be here, this is a political movement to abolish all forms of female supremacy, the reason incels are more on the left is because women would date normies and chads anyway, we're trying to tell women to settle.

The whole manosphere is tbh, telling women to settle down, or change. Then comes the issue of a social hierarchy, we incels are not satisfied with this bullshit piece of crap social hierarchy people elect again and again, it's true we do want things to change and it is sad the suicide rates are high, pretty extraordinary.

Anyway this is to say we need things to change, even though I'm happy with this forum, I'm blackpilled I believe your looks affect not only your political identity but also your positions in politics.

Anyway, this was just a post to let everyone know I do want things to change, but people can only do so much, I wanna thank surgeons who did the right thing transforming people, just keep doing what you do, my heart is with you.

This is not even a movement don't click

I told you not to click; will unwatch in a sec