Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you want r/femaledatingstrategy banned youre bluepilled

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I keep seeing this sub mentioned so I went to check it out and holy shit I almost ODd on blackpills

I dont know what everyone is complaining about but this is what women think with no social filters, why would anyone want this sub banned? To keep living in the matrix?

I had to close the tab after seeing them call these guys completely average

osqdvoncsr351.jpg

Dont think Ive been suicidal like this in a long time, still there are some gems on that sub

giphy.gif

If you use Reddit.... ur gay

average = 7.5/10

I keep seeing this sub mentioned so I went to check it out and holy shit I almost ODd on blackpills

I dont know what everyone is complaining about but this is what women think with no social filters, why would anyone want this sub banned? To keep living in the matrix?

osqdvoncsr351.jpg

Dont think Ive been suicidal like this in a long time, still there are some gems on that sub

giphy.gif

im scared to go there

tbfh the one shocking thing is that all these women-losers in this sub consider 80% of males "losers" even if theyre smarter or better than these women

Average? :feelsmega:

Fds is a God forsaken crap hole. But I don't want it banned, their bare existence proves our point that ugly males are worthless in society..

im scared to go there

tbfh the one shocking thing is that all these women-losers in this sub consider 80% of males "losers" even if theyre smarter or better than these women

I am scared to go there too because Im used to being on the offensive, almost wanting people to prove me wrong that not all hope is lost

If I go there I feel like everyone would just be like, yeah the blackpill is 100% right and youre fucked since youre sub8

Whats worse is that all of these women are more vile than some of the worst posters on this forum but regardless 100% of them have bfs

Essentially, the sub is full of women who have opened their eyes to the fact that theyre gods

osqdvoncsr351.jpg

giphy.gif
They ARE completely avarage. You have no idea what kind of Giga Chads are walking around in 2020.

JFL if you think that sub will convince any of the cucks on Reddit. their NPC brains literally refuse to register it. they just shut down and pretend they never saw it

Yeah I take it back this whole subreddit is suifuel

Last edited:
Barely being in the top 20% = being average
Not being in the top 20% = being below average

That's Foidsmatics 101

Holy fuck the blackpills, the hairpill, the heightpill

No more screenshots

Brb ordering rope from Amazon

It's like you hear sounds and you see a few ants in your house, so you inspect that crack in your wall and see this:

LOL love the username that's fucking hilarious

osqdvoncsr351.jpg

giphy.gif
>those guys completely average
You must be joking.

>those guys completely average
You must be joking.

Those subhuman foids aren't even the same species as those genetically supeiror specimens.

on the scale of chadlite and chaddest they are probably somewhere in the middle oh yeah

I support the subreddit not being banned, it is serving our interests by putting female solipsism on full display.