Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you voicemog him then you are above Gigachad.

Voice alone is useless without looks and looks are useless without voice. It’s just as if you would ask, "which wing does the plane need to fly, the left or the right one?“.

I watched the whole video because of his voice alone and im now interested to know more about this guy. the social power and appeal that voicepill grants you is amazing

Voice alone is useless without looks and looks are useless without voice. It’s just as if you would ask, "which wing does the plane need to fly, the left or the right one?“.
If they see your face, sure but the voicepill is still significant especially when they don't see your face it will still give you a good halo including with foids.
Also the taller and more exposed to testosterone you are, the deeper your voice you'll be. It's still genetic, and yet this guy got the job he does specifically because of his voice.
I watched the whole video because of his voice alone and im now interested to know more about this guy. the social power and appeal that voicepill grants you is amazing
I find Black British accents to sound really cool.

Tbh
Corpse husband is the biggest proof as to why the voicepill is teracopium

Voice pill is retarded tbh who u think foid r more attracted 2 a 7 feet tallfag with a almost woman tier voice or a 5 feet guy like this :feelsclown:
A deeper voice also means that you're probably are taller and more exposed to testosterone, since the longer your vocal chords are the deeper your voice will be.

And maybe a tallfag with a foid voice might still slay but despite his height he will probably lack significant sexual dimorphism if that was the case (aka less exposure to testosterone, low muscle mass, poor frame, looking like a tall 12 year old), which can impact his chances of attracting foids.

That guy rocks. I doubt voice alone gets you laid though.

Also the taller and more exposed to testosterone you are, the deeper your voice you'll be. It's still genetic, and yet this guy got the job he does specifically because of his voice.
:fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope: