Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal voice-pill: Discord-cels are moggers

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
If you are able to speak and even flirt with foids in Discord, Clubhouse or other Apps, where you don’t have to show your ugly face, without getting rejected or mocked straight away, you are a total mogger, since that means, foids find your voice attractive and men find it intimidating. If you had a autistic high pitched voice like mine, they wouldn’t mind talking to you, let alone flirt.

Last edited:
lets hear your voice :feelsjuice:

My voice is awful. Sounds gay/soy. And my diction sucks too.
But still, I think your face is way more important.

I have a normal voice but I also have speech impediments like stuttering so I have to talk slowly with long pauses in between my words like a lobotomized cow to prevent stuttering

If you have the nasal "nerd voice" it's over :feelsrope:

It's over for voicecels

I stutter and piss myself when people talk to me.

My voice isn't too bad, but I am too shy. I lack any kind of confidence that will attract a foid. Maybe that is good. I don't know.
If you have the nasal "nerd voice" it's over :feelsrope:
What does that sound like?

it's one thing i'm happy about

Have a nice voice btw, but when a foid sees my face on photo or webcam there is an end.:blackpill:

Have a nice voice btw, but when a foid sees my face on photo or webcam there is an end.:blackpill:
For gods sake, foids are getting very fuckin wet while I’m talking especially in flirt mod but when they asking to show my face, I always trying to convince them that my face is ugly and it’s pointless to show it off. Usually they telling me smthing like - “all is fine, you probably not ugly it’s all in your head, it’s absolutely not necessary to have a beautiful or pretty face etc.” but after when they saw me - coming a huge dead end with no continue . Average response on that is - “I should go….”

For gods sake, foids are getting very fuckin wet while I’m talking especially in flirt mod but when they asking to show my face, I always trying to convince them that my face is ugly and it’s pointless to show it off. Usually they telling me smthing like - “all is fine, you probably not ugly it’s all in your head, it’s absolutely not necessary to have a beautiful or pretty face etc.” but after when they saw me - coming a huge dead end with no continue . Average response on that is - “I should go….”
Your voice has also a halo or failo effect as long as she doesen’t see your face

I think discordfags are just IRL normies. Maybe failed normies. I've never liked sitting on a voice chat while I'm on the computer. I feel like a wierdo even on the internet for not using discord or anything.

Actually forget what I said at the start. I'm not accusing anyone of being a fakecel for using Discord.

I've talked with fags on trannycord and yeah can confirm
It's funny because I voicemog normies sometimes but not anyone from this forum kek

My voice doesn't even suit how I look lol

would starting an incel voice thread violate any rules

You have to be some kind of uber NT-fag to even be on discord tbh.

This. I swear to God people underestimate the voicepill. I know so many people who aren't even that doomed by their genetics or personality, but their voice makes them look like a pathetic beta infront of women

If I didn't sound like a fag/tranny/12 year old boy then I would just be in discord vcs all day, talking, flirting with girls, making friends, making conversation. It must be nice having a good voice that doesn't make girls instantly recoil and attract to you, and not lose all respect that anyone would ever have for you.