Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you use discord, you’re a fakecel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Only chads and normies use discord, the most normie infested space on the internet, just look at the number of fakecels that get exposed on “incel” discord servers and if you aren’t a hyper NT deep voice mogger like them, you will be completely excluded and no one will respond to you.

If I was mod, I would ban any user that mentions discord. @Incelius Savage

I used it in the pass, not anymore though. It’s a normie cesspool that an incel like me cannot relate to. I might make one in the future for our truecel group.

Cope thread.

An incel using normiecord is like a sitting duck in the center of alligators.

I'm only reading in very few servers, too high inhib to write anything, especially to write during discussion

There should be one of these impossible gameshows called "Dont be a fakecel" hosted by @Zer0/∞
Even your clone with the same habits is a fakecel because he isnt you

even "autism" discuck servers are FULL of neurotypical normalfag fakecel sexhavers, its unreal

There should be one of these impossible gameshows called "Dont be a fakecel" hosted by @Zer0/∞
Even your clone with the same habits is a fakecel because he isnt you

I used it in the pass, not anymore though. It’s a normie cesspool that an incel like me cannot relate to. I might make one in the future for our truecel group.
this, I visit it once every 4 months or less now