Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you unironically watch Lauren Southern or any tradthots, you are beyond retardation

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
This also goes to you, guest viewing this thread.

There is nothing more infuriating that normies and whatnot supporting tradthots, what in hell are you thinking when taking any woman seriously. Like if it wasn't enough that even the most supposedly right wing parties nowadays include women and negros as if both were useful in any kind of way (well, to keep those noisy fuckers out of accusing them of being the literal reincarnation of Satan), now women are stepping up to do what real BASED & REDPILLED INDIVIDUALS do; parroting what men have previously said (that if they don't have some cucks behind the scenes making scripts) and opening up a patreon so they can live of donations from thirsty males who think they are even 0,1% different from other slut.

One, in this jew ridden sick society, would think these women are doing themselves a favour and that they are exemplifications and faith and saviours of our race, but nope. These cocksuckers are beyond 18 and still empowered and without a bf in most cases, because like every other woman out there in this day and age, she is way too good to even date out white gigagigachad.

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who believes this fucking ass ridden cock sucking piece of shit, bleached slut who has even burnt the coal (and probably most tradthots have done too)? I AM TRADIONAL TOO GUYS GIVE ME ATTENTION GUYS PLEASE I WANT ATTENTION

If she was a good woman you know what would she do? SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP DOT COM
Women shut the fuck up, men work. Jfl if you don't take 100% of what goes out from a woman's mouth like something a little kid would say, they can't stretch their intellect too much beyond that really. However I gotta give it to them, they are very good at parroting and memorising entirely previously said strains of information, like you know, cold machines without feelings whatsoever.

Fucking jews made us think that women are like men, that they can think and do what men do and very efficient too goy yes goy.

If a woman isn't having kids then she has -1 net worth. At least the right wing party here in Spain has the decency of putting women with a lot of kids in charge of I guess, something, sometimes way too important political positions but fuck me right, it's the current year and so we need to have women being everyone else they will have a tantrum like little kids will do and the kikes will fuck you over.

No woman is different, they are all the fucking same. By supporting tradthots, you are supporting the current system too, just in another way, the kike always find their way.

Here we have some woman filming some monkeys doing what monkey people do. A man could do the same but 20 times better, still the are probably some cucks behind the scenes doing everything while blonde white girl #45768 fuck biggest monkey man in the place, probably.

Jfl at our current world

All women are cunts. Emphasis on all.

Telsa IQ:blackpill:. Fuck that cunt i wouldn't give that bitch 2 cents

I'm very traditional TEEHEE, donate me some more money TEEHEE.

The right wing is pretty weak these days. All Israel loving corporate loving shitters focusing on PR and fucking the working man over. Tradthots are worse because they literally repeat talking points they heard that are on a level of a 5 year old

yes bro

needless to say, these people that watch and support her need their fair share of lead pumped into their skulls

Also lifefuel for ethnic cels lmao :feelsokman:

Also lifefuel for ethnic cels lmao :feelsokman:
jfl if you think that the collapse of the white race will benefit you in any way; if you are some ugly ethnic motherfucker you will still need to run rape game; thing is, back then you'd get white beautiful girls, now you'll get ugly "please kill me" racemixed mongrels, fucking nice win-win situation for everyone.
The right wing is pretty weak these days. All Israel loving corporate loving shitters focusing on PR and fucking the working man over. Tradthots are worse because they literally repeat talking points they heard that are on a level of a 5 year old
conservative is a retarded term, there is nothing to conserve nowadays and they are always ceding ground to the left, thankfully more and more people will become reactionaries and see through this bullshit

I agree. “traditional” women are no different than other women.

AWALT.

I rather legit kill myself,shoot my brain out than watch this white whore roastie

its quite amusing how the tards over at the r/the_donald circlejerk so much about her.

nobody does that here

they're either leftcucks, don't give a fuck about politics, or got successfully hitlerpilled

jfl if you think that the collapse of the white race will benefit you in any way; if you are some ugly ethnic motherfucker you will still need to run rape game; thing is, back then you'd get white beautiful girls, now you'll get ugly "please kill me" racemixed mongrels, fucking nice win-win situation for everyone.
I'm not an ethnic but I care more about my fellow incels than about "muh white race". :feelsthink:

I wouldnt piss on this bitch if she was on fire. I hate Lauren southern

Traditionalism is not coming back. Decent females have gine extinct. Right wingers who fap to the thought of "MuH NUCLEAR FAMILY" are just nostalgic Copers.

These brainless tradthot whores have the nerve to think they're entitled to a political opinion.

THE AVERAGE TRADTHOT:
Mudshark
Not Married to a guy you've had 3 kids with under the age of 25
Army of Beta Orbiters
Despite all of the above larps as a traditionalist to make money from sad cucks online

I don't watch her, she's a whore

B-b-b-but they are based!

its quite amusing how the tards over at the r/the_donald circlejerk so much about her.
either modern normie boomers or sad desperates who are deluded into thinking she'd move a finger for them even "oh she's so special"

There are way more tradthots out there but this bleached white bitch is the most notorious one obviously. Not going to give links, don't wanna give them free promotions
B-b-b-but they are based!
& REDPILLED

LOL @ her excuse for not being married too

Its sad seeing rightcels fall for this

Same koolaid, different flavor