Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you unironically believe in wristpill, you are a retard

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
had to be said already

wristlet cope lol at u

wrist > face × height squared

Wow that's some heavy gaslighting to our wristcel subcommunity.

Thin wrists crew.

No matter how much i farmers walk and wrist curl, my wrists remain thin crew.

Foids mog my wrists crew.

No single feature can imprison anyone in inceldom. A tall man, handsome, strong, rich, with good hair, engaging voice, perfect personality, but with small wrists, will still be chad.

No single feature can imprison anyone in inceldom. A tall man, handsome, strong, rich, with good hair, engaging voice, perfect personality, but with small wrists, will still be chad.

The wrists alone are not the problem, but they become a huge turn down for women.

As the one with thinnest wrists in this forum, I can assure they are as much of a turn down to foids as lack of height is.

Most foids wristmogs me to oblivion.
Teracope. Sorry to break it to you, but its your face not your wrists

yes I agree with this very much it needs to be alot of things that make u incel

Wristceldom is real, like neckceldom.

i hate wrist threads. women dont care about ur wrist or elbows

Wristceldom is real, like neckceldom.
yesterday in public bus i saw a teenage normie with the thinnest neck i have ever seen like i could literally wrap my hand around its whole neck i thought damn bro it's fucking over for this guy he looks like he was made in cartoon but then i saw him leaving the station holding hands with a 5/10 becky that was sitting next to him :feelsrope:

Wrists are a proxy for frame. They matter in that sense.

yesterday in public bus i saw a teenage normie with the thinnest neck i have ever seen like i could literally wrap my hand around its whole neck i thought damn bro it's fucking over for this guy he looks like he was made in cartoon but then i saw him leaving the station holding hands with a 5/10 becky that was sitting next to him :feelsrope:
Exactly, is a fucking meme

Was he tall?